• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying HELP WITH MY WISH LIST

Hello again! I can scan Felyne and Kapp'n for you for 3 tbt bells each. You can visit their RVs as much as you like. I can also sell you the bamboo fence and barrel planter for 2 tbt bells each. 10 tbt bells in total.

Last edited:
Hello! Sorry i wasn't on the other day. Are you still available to do the trade?

Awesome! :D

Please could you scan Kapp'n in for me. Thanks. (In the future I May need to re-visit because I'm unsure if I have enough coupons)

Also I'll send you the TBT now.

Awesome! :D

Please could you scan Kapp'n in for me. Thanks. (In the future I May need to re-visit because I'm unsure if I have enough coupons)

Also I'll send you the TBT now.
You can re-visit as much as you like, no worries! Actually, it would be a lot easier for me if we did Felyne first. I already have him scanned into my main town, and I still need to time travel on my second town to scan Kapp'n in. But if you would like Kapp'n first, you will need to wait about 20 minutes.

Last edited:
We could do both, should i visit now? Then visit again in 20-30 minutes for Kapp'n?

I'm on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

It errored... :\ don't worry about it. I'll add what I purchased to the list.

I've purchased the banana flower basket, durian flower basket, hunter, and Wyvern eggs as agreed. Let me know when you are available. ;)

I'm sorry i didn't respond, I was un-aware.

Would you still be able to obtain the barrel planter for me?

and how much do you want for it?

Back