• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Yes! Finally! Thank you, Chaddar!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been waiting almost 2 months for this PwP suggestion!

22539937_361027907672820_5508636825528582486_n.jpg

Well I guess patience really does pay off.

congratulations! :D

in my main town i had to wait over a year for someone to suggest the police station, but in my second town it was the first PWP suggestion i got! i really can't with this game sometimes.

A YEAR?? Oh heck no! That would have driven me halfway crazy!! And thank you.

Usually they suggest things like yield signs and stone tablets.

And it fits exactly where I wanted it!

Last edited:
A YEAR? I restarted my town last week. Within 4 days of starting my new town, Astrid suggested the police station! Was I just lucky? :p

Congratulations :3

also random looks Ankha is unhappy with Chadders suggestion :p

that's great!

i'm a patient person :3

(and i love the stone tablet)

I am not a patient person, unfortunately. I like all of the PwP in this game to be honest, but when they suggest projects that I know I have no desire to build in my town, instead of suggesting projects I know I will build, it could be kind of annoying.

A YEAR? I restarted my town last week. Within 4 days of starting my new town, Astrid suggested the police station! Was I just lucky? :p

You were lucky. My villagers usually take weeks or months to suggest it.

Congratulations :3

also random looks Ankha is unhappy with Chadders suggestion :p

Thank you. LOL yeah, she was eavesdropping.

Yeah, I decided to wait to build the police station because where I was going to put it didn't feel right. And since the police station is permanent, it's not a good idea to hastily build it. I was going to build it near the train tracks behind my house but after the donation gyroid was set up, I wasn't feeling it at all.

Last edited:
I got it after like 2 months on my first town, but it was the second PWP ever suggested on my second one, the random factor is some times good, but it may make you suffer :)
It's a good idea to think about it long and hard, yes! Also make sure your choice between Copper and Booker is final~

I had to wait almost a year for Hazel to suggest a windmill in my town... So I know how you feel, lol!

Good for you! Lionel suggested every possible other PWP before suggesting the cube sculpture, so I feel your pain.

Wow! Congratulations.
I've only gotten it suggested once or twice in my millions of towns.

Back