• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying got them

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can scan Rilla, Toby, Chelsea, Marty and Villager for you. You can visit their RVs for 3 tbt bells each (12 tbt bells in total), and feel free to visit as many times as you like. However, if you prefer that I get all the items from their RVs for you, that will be 2 tbt bells per item.

I think with the sanrio sets it would be easier to just buy them from you since they are 10-13 items in each set or what it is.

And no worries, I can pay for all the items according to your price, and pu/delivery I'm fine with whatever.

I think with the sanrio sets it would be easier to just buy them from you since they are 10-13 items in each set or what it is.

And no worries, I can pay for all the items according to your price, and pu/delivery I'm fine with whatever.
Alright, I will get started on that soon. It will take awhile, a few hours from now at least. I'll post again on here once everything is done.

Alright, I will get started on that soon. It will take awhile, a few hours from now at least. I'll post again on here once everything is done.

Yep, no worries. I should be able to be online most of the day so yep just let me know ^_^

Also yeah still looking for the WA/rv items if someone's got them :3 name a price.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, your stuff is done! Just grabbing it the last of it out of my mailbox. I'll be opening soon, and leaving the goods in front of my station. Uhh, still need to add up how many items that is. I'll give you total once I open and add you.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, your stuff is done! Just grabbing it the last of it out of my mailbox. I'll be opening soon, and leaving the goods in front of my station. Uhh, still need to add up how many items that is. I'll give you total once I open and add you.

Okay, sounds good! I'll be available now for some time so should be good :3 And yeah fair beans!

Okay, sounds good! I'll be available now for some time so should be good :3 And yeah fair beans!
Adding you now and opening. The total is 49 items, 98 tbt bells.

Aye, thanks. I've added you as well and I'll be Sheila from Jungle :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

there, sent bells c: thanks much!

(i'm sure everything was in there, i have to check in my town or i bet resetti would show up and error since my internet can go bat**** sometimes)

(i'm sure everything was in there, i have to check in my town or i bet resetti would show up and error since my internet can go bat**** sometimes)
No worries, that's understandable! Just paranoid I might of missed something eventhough I double checked. It is a lot of items. For example, I ordered some of the same Hello Kitty items twice like an idiot thinking I didn't lol. And thank you for the tip, saw it just now!

Last edited:
Yeah I think all the items should be there, also thanks for the galaxy floor! <3

Oh derp.. and no problems ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh derp, I think I got two of some Hello Kitty shirt rather than the suspender one. Ah well I can go bother someone about it.

Oh derp, I think I got two of some Hello Kitty shirt rather than the suspender one. Ah well I can go bother someone about it.
Hold on, I will double check if its in my locker. If not, I will time travel and order it.

have to go for now, but i'll check back either later tonight or tomorrow depending on when i get back

Aye if you got time, no sweat.
I had to reorder it unfortunately, couldn't find it. Could you open?

have to go for now, but i'll check back either later tonight or tomorrow depending on when i get back
Oh dang, nevermind. Bad timing. :/ See you then.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry had dinner and movie stuff planned with mom last night + a surprise errand I had to run in town. Apologies.

Back on for a bit now though.

Yeah, sorry had dinner and movie stuff planned with mom last night + a surprise errand I had to run in town. Apologies.

Back on for a bit now though.
Understandable! Let me know when you are up, my station is currently a mess. I also order the tranquil bridge just in case I missed that too. I recall when I ordered the suspenders shirt first time around, I also ordered the bridge on the same day as well. Mind double checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back