• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Animal Crossing mobile game

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So it's been a long time since the Animal Crossing mobile game got announced and actually,
it should have been released back in 2016. However, no one has heard of it since then. There
are no informations about it, no release date, not even the title got published (it just get called
right now "Animal Crossing"). So, what are your thoughts about it? When do you think will it come
out? Are you still excited about it?

id imagine wed hear something about it in the next month, and hopefully hear about the next main game at the same time since its supposed to work with it apparently

tbh i kind of forgot about it. i didn't see any official sources or anything so i guess i just kind of brushed it off. i imagine if it's still a thing that's happening it'll be announced... eventually. like how tsukune said.

It was to be released in the fiscal year of 2017, no? That means until march 31 2018 we're still on schedule. :)

back in june reggie confirmed that the mobile game is still releasing in 2017 (source), and I guess he could've meant at the end of the fiscal year which would be next year, but I'm still crossing my fingers for it to release sometime in nov or dec (or maybe even oct!)

dang that would be cool-- will it synchronize with a Switch version of AC too do you think???

I saw the news about it now, it's nice that they finally talk about it.

Guess this thread is now kinda pointless... :')

I honestly had no idea that there was an Animal Crossing game coming out! To me (maybe it's just me), it seems like Nintendo's always a bit quiet when it comes to Animal Crossing games, but maybe it's just my fault for not noticing since I seldom go to the App Store. My phone has an atrociously small amount of iCloud storage, so I try to limit my apps to one or two games and nothing more.

Back