• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal crossing is just boring now.

Benz

G Daddy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I swear, there is nothing to do.. i completed the entire game.. have all the shops, 100% complete catolage, all dream villagers all gold metals.. i have done everything. But i've had my game since the first day it came out..

Maybe you could make a new town, with a theme or something like that. Then try to get all the villagers and PWPs that would go well with that theme :)

100% catalogue? Damn. I have a gold badge (only because I kept my catalogue from my previous towns) and I still find myself looking for new stuff because there's just SO much furniture and things to collect. I wonder if there IS a way to figure out if you have every possible catalogue item...

100% catalogue? Damn. I have a gold badge (only because I kept my catalogue from my previous towns) and I still find myself looking for new stuff because there's just SO much furniture and things to collect. I wonder if there IS a way to figure out if you have every possible catalogue item...

i used the old book. and then printed off a physical copy of the new ambiio update items

you could probably start with a ton of money if you sell your town and/or catalogue to nook if you decide to restart.
But I understand if you don't want to restart. Perhaps get a second copy of the game or play an older version like Wild World? :0
You could also always visit other people's towns, play club tortimer, visit dream addresses, etc

- - - Post Merge - - -

As well as play the mini games on the 3ds and Wii-U items in-game

Last edited:
When I felt like that, I got another acnl game and made my 2nd town ^^ it made the game more fun for a while! Of course that's completely optional. I don't play often because I'm a parent, so both my towns are not complete, so that's what keeps me having things to do, but as soon as I get on it's always nice seeing my villagers, and getting rid of the flowers that don't fit, checking shops, digging stuff up, etc.

One mistake I made before was playing acnl so much before, like daily! to the point I had no clue what to do lol. I love this game so much though!

Started on release and completed all those things for the mayor. Once the mayor was close to completing her badges one of the extra players started playing. First the mayor did the check for movers and than one of the 2 extra players came out to play. Found it was fun with no mayor job. Some days they just hung out with the villager and other nights they went to the island to tour and catch bug/fish. The villagers were happier when the extra player played.

Right now I'm changing the extra players houses.

I got bored too, but not because I had everything completed, it was because I ran out of outside space to landscape. I got another cartridge so I can do it again, and get better villagers... that's almost done, so now I'm working on another town lol! I swear this is my last one....

I agree with starting a new town. If you're really attached to your current town you could just buy a second copy. But starting with a new idea and a new town could help you get back into it. I know every time I get inspired with new things to do with my town is when I get really back into it.

I agree with starting a new town. If you're really attached to your current town you could just buy a second copy. But starting with a new idea and a new town could help you get back into it. I know every time I get inspired with new things to do with my town is when I get really back into it.

That's a amazing idea. :/ I work at a mushasis so i dont get paid much and i have to take care of my sweet pup. (He has wolbbers syndrome, and hip problems.. only 6 months old :() so my next paycheck i might have to spoil myself ahaha. also sorry if english is bad im from new zeland..

maybe take a break if you don't want to restart or make a new town so soon?

That's a amazing idea. :/ I work at a mushasis so i dont get paid much and i have to take care of my sweet pup. (He has wolbbers syndrome, and hip problems.. only 6 months old :() so my next paycheck i might have to spoil myself ahaha. also sorry if english is bad im from new zeland..
No worries! Acnl is now a *Nintendo select* which means it's now 20 dollars, so if you have a good enough income...

You could max out your bell, medals, and meow coupons to have 999s of everything?
You could also decorate your island and museum rooms if thats not done already.

Last edited:
Back