• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your worst dream?

ackawai

どうぶつの森
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
New Leaf Token
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
What's your worst dreams?

For me, it's those dreams when suddenly the doorbell rings. That's when I know that the dream turned bad. The doorbell ringing is followed by someone thumping down the stairs, coming for me! I curl up in a little ball and then waking up. There are often terrible sounds too, and I wake up doused in sweat.

Another one is I'm being chased by something, and I fall down. I can't move or scream for help, and it's coming around the corner. I often get sleep paralysis after this dream, which leads to those hallucinations!

When I was younger, I was afraid of smoke alarms (Still am!). I always had nightmares of the smoke alarm going off suddenly or a robot arm reaching down from it to grab me.

Share your stories!

mine would be anything that involves my family getting hurt or not being able to see them again. one time I had this weird dream that I was forced to work in a supermarket, and if I tried to quit I would be killed. and my sister was in my dream too, and the workers there tried to take her away from me, and I fought like super hard to get her back.

I woke up and I started crying lmao and I was thankful that I still had my sister

Apocalypse... no one survived its dreadful I say it was dark man

I never have nightmares, I don't know why, but my worst dreams are the ones of a better life. Just being at a better school, doing better in life, having fun at life and having people actually care about me. The worst part is waking up of course, as edgy as it sounds.

One re-occurring one is where I am tied to a metal chair in a barren, metal room. I'm kind-of out of it but I am still aware of what is going on. All of a sudden another me appeared out of nowhere and immediately starting devouring me and eating the fat meat that is on me. First bite is the left side of my stomach... tore right into it... second bite is my "pointer finger" on my right hand... then I can't tell. I am biting me too fast. Way too fast. It's like I can feel each and every bite that I take of myself.

Last edited:
I post this every time on a dream thread, but I have a reoccurring stress dream about yanking my teeth out. It's usually really bloody and horrible, and I can like feel it. It's horrible.

I had a dream when I was on a bouncy castle or something and on my wrist there was a square cut and it was all dry and there were strings of flesh in it going down and down and down. I woke up and my wrist was stinging because my hairband was squeezing it

i haven't a bad dream since but, i remember this sad dream i had when i was young..

my neopets went away. i woke up crying.

i had a neopet addiction,okay?

Back