RV item orders delayed in the mail?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Yeah, I have a question about this.. are the items basically prone to glitching and not sending me stuff at all or do I have to wait for the person I visited's RV until they start a new day or?

Story of my life:

Visited Ursala's RV at a friend's town last night and ordered the three items I wanted (plant partition and the hibiscus / casablanca lilies). All well so far. Thought I should TT to get the mail in my letterbox so I can store the items safely. Now, they never arrived. Mailbox was not full and they were not in catalogue (I'm sure I would have noticed since they are unorderable iirc). I mean they say it can take "a few days" but then I've also TT'd a few days (forward obviously) but still no mail from Campground. Only Nintendo and regular villager mail.

So, do I have to wait until that person starts up their new game "today"? I mean I've visited and ordered and got items without problems (and TT'ing to get mail) etc. before so I'm just wondering if I have to wait or TT even more (or no) or they are gone forever?

Hmm, that's really strange. Never seen this. I order a lot between towns and never not had it deliver the very next day.

Hmm, that's really strange. Never seen this. I order a lot between towns and never not had it deliver the very next day.

Yeah. I mean I saw someone posted about them getting delayed in Pete's rounds almost half a year ago so I don't want to necro that but yeah guess I have to ask somebody else about the items. Just sucks because I really wanted those and they let me in :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah game told me I wasted coupons and they would arrive in a few days, nope. Must be my copy glitching like heckle then lol.

Yeah. I mean I saw someone posted about them getting delayed in Pete's rounds almost half a year ago so I don't want to necro that but yeah guess I have to ask somebody else about the items. Just sucks because I really wanted those and they let me in :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah game told me I wasted coupons and they would arrive in a few days, nope. Must be my copy glitching like heckle then lol.

That sucks. :( Sorry. Hopefully they will come still.
If they don't, pm me whenever because I have her card and can let you come order from her if you need. I usually play on weekends for reference. :]

That sucks. :( Sorry. Hopefully they will come still.
If they don't, pm me whenever because I have her card and can let you come order from her if you need. I usually play on weekends for reference. :]

Yeah, I will probably TT some now because the winter months are boring so yeah I'll try a "few" more days otherwise I believe they got spirited away by some glitch, lol...

Thanks bunch, I'll let you know. I don't know how busy my weekend will be now but I'll send you one if I get time (I probably have the worst timezone ever but still lol)

Back