• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

RV item orders delayed in the mail?

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Yeah, I have a question about this.. are the items basically prone to glitching and not sending me stuff at all or do I have to wait for the person I visited's RV until they start a new day or?

Story of my life:

Visited Ursala's RV at a friend's town last night and ordered the three items I wanted (plant partition and the hibiscus / casablanca lilies). All well so far. Thought I should TT to get the mail in my letterbox so I can store the items safely. Now, they never arrived. Mailbox was not full and they were not in catalogue (I'm sure I would have noticed since they are unorderable iirc). I mean they say it can take "a few days" but then I've also TT'd a few days (forward obviously) but still no mail from Campground. Only Nintendo and regular villager mail.

So, do I have to wait until that person starts up their new game "today"? I mean I've visited and ordered and got items without problems (and TT'ing to get mail) etc. before so I'm just wondering if I have to wait or TT even more (or no) or they are gone forever?

Hmm, that's really strange. Never seen this. I order a lot between towns and never not had it deliver the very next day.

Hmm, that's really strange. Never seen this. I order a lot between towns and never not had it deliver the very next day.

Yeah. I mean I saw someone posted about them getting delayed in Pete's rounds almost half a year ago so I don't want to necro that but yeah guess I have to ask somebody else about the items. Just sucks because I really wanted those and they let me in :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah game told me I wasted coupons and they would arrive in a few days, nope. Must be my copy glitching like heckle then lol.

Yeah. I mean I saw someone posted about them getting delayed in Pete's rounds almost half a year ago so I don't want to necro that but yeah guess I have to ask somebody else about the items. Just sucks because I really wanted those and they let me in :|

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yeah game told me I wasted coupons and they would arrive in a few days, nope. Must be my copy glitching like heckle then lol.

That sucks. :( Sorry. Hopefully they will come still.
If they don't, pm me whenever because I have her card and can let you come order from her if you need. I usually play on weekends for reference. :]

That sucks. :( Sorry. Hopefully they will come still.
If they don't, pm me whenever because I have her card and can let you come order from her if you need. I usually play on weekends for reference. :]

Yeah, I will probably TT some now because the winter months are boring so yeah I'll try a "few" more days otherwise I believe they got spirited away by some glitch, lol...

Thanks bunch, I'll let you know. I don't know how busy my weekend will be now but I'll send you one if I get time (I probably have the worst timezone ever but still lol)

Back