• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I've Started Again!

Espionage

#YoloSwag
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Howdy Guys, for some reason my game decided to crash so I have to start from scratch :'( - Could anyone help me out by any chance with either bells, tools, whatever they don't want? Anything would be appreciative <3 .

Cheers all :D

Last edited:
Do you play a digital copy or physical copy? And is this the same copy that keeps crashing? I only ask because your game has crashed more times than anyone I have ever known on this site, which is terrible because I'd hate to start over that many times but seriously it's not normal lol. If it's a physical copy that keeps crashing, maybe it might help in the long run to buy a new copy? Or maybe it's a device problem/not saving properly? Anyways good luck in your new town. I can get you all the fruit to get started!

This is why I get my games protected for the small cost of $2 at GameStop. If this ever happens, yo get a new copy. Just sounds like a faulty copy to me.

Do you play a digital copy or physical copy? And is this the same copy that keeps crashing? I only ask because your game has crashed more times than anyone I have ever known on this site, which is terrible because I'd hate to start over that many times but seriously it's not normal lol. If it's a physical copy that keeps crashing, maybe it might help in the long run to buy a new copy? Or maybe it's a device problem/not saving properly? Anyways good luck in your new town. I can get you all the fruit to get started!

I bought a new copy this time, it was the actual cartridge.

added now you add me

Sorry I forgot to update my friends code: 5473-2189-0771

Back