I've Started Again!

Espionage

#YoloSwag
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Howdy Guys, for some reason my game decided to crash so I have to start from scratch :'( - Could anyone help me out by any chance with either bells, tools, whatever they don't want? Anything would be appreciative <3 .

Cheers all :D

Last edited:
Do you play a digital copy or physical copy? And is this the same copy that keeps crashing? I only ask because your game has crashed more times than anyone I have ever known on this site, which is terrible because I'd hate to start over that many times but seriously it's not normal lol. If it's a physical copy that keeps crashing, maybe it might help in the long run to buy a new copy? Or maybe it's a device problem/not saving properly? Anyways good luck in your new town. I can get you all the fruit to get started!

This is why I get my games protected for the small cost of $2 at GameStop. If this ever happens, yo get a new copy. Just sounds like a faulty copy to me.

Do you play a digital copy or physical copy? And is this the same copy that keeps crashing? I only ask because your game has crashed more times than anyone I have ever known on this site, which is terrible because I'd hate to start over that many times but seriously it's not normal lol. If it's a physical copy that keeps crashing, maybe it might help in the long run to buy a new copy? Or maybe it's a device problem/not saving properly? Anyways good luck in your new town. I can get you all the fruit to get started!

I bought a new copy this time, it was the actual cartridge.

added now you add me

Sorry I forgot to update my friends code: 5473-2189-0771

Back