• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

topic at school you're (or were) the worst at?

math. i've had trouble with math my entire life. i'm just not good at it. it's so frustrating, boring, and useless for me.

Physics, I usually do bad in things that I have no interest in. That's the case here.

Biology and Chemsitry were interesting and easy.

I had the most trouble with Biology. This is partly due to the fact that my teacher didn't really teach us and instead relied on the textbooks (meaning she just assigned us stuff in the book and move on). I wish she explained things more in-depth and it's a pain to learn in general.

anything having to do with handwriting.
(so i reckon i'm thinking back to me days in elementary school heh)

I wasn't bad in any of the subjects I was in but the one I enjoyed the least was biology. Just didn't catch my attention.

Although when my tech/shop class turned into a 100% tech class after my *awesome* teacher retired, I was pretty bad at building and programming VEX robots. Definitely not something I'm into.

Math has been a struggle for me for as long as I can remember. Currently trying to bs my way through Alg II.

English. I'd always get really good results on the mock papers, but the actual papers were completely different from the ones we practiced with. I'd mess up completely on the papers.

any type of math. I just can't really grasp it quite like other people. In my senior year of highschool I took Pre-Cal. I went before and after school to tutorials many times a week for about a month, until my teacher politely told me maybe I should do the dumb**** math class instead. I failed college algebra once in college. Truly a pitiful class to fail.

Back