Saplings

10 x cedar - 2tbt each
10 x normal - 2tbt each

Starts

5x Sweet Olive - 2tbt each
10x P. Hydrangea - 2tbt each
8x B. Hydrangea - 2tbt each

Last edited:
I would like a golden shovel but I'm sorry I am new and do not understand well of the trading system. I have in-game bells and can pay 1M for a golden shovel but if you want this currency called "tbt" I'm not sure how to get it.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! If you look below your profile icon on the left hand side of your post, you'll see join date, posts and bells. These are bell tree bells which are accumulate solely on the forum - they're like the forum's own currency which is easier to transfer than IGB (in game bells).
You get them by making posts, trading with players etc. You can transfer them by clicking on the "currency" tab at the top of the page. It will open a little box that shows the number of bells and if you click on that, you can send them to users.
You can do this by clicking on 'change' next to your username and then you type in the bell tree forum username you wish to send money, mine would be JollyOli, and then entering the number of bells, and clicking send :)

Last edited:
Ok I added you I'll send you the 10 bells now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to the forums! If you look below your profile icon on the left hand side of your post, you'll see join date, posts and bells. These are bell tree bells which are accumulate solely on the forum - they're like the forum's own currency which is easier to transfer than IGB (in game bells).
You get them by making posts, trading with players etc. You can transfer them by clicking on the "currency" tab at the top of the page. It will open a little box that shows the number of bells and if you click on that, you can send them to users.
You can do this by clicking on 'change' next to your username and then you type in the bell tree forum username you wish to send money, mine would be JollyOli, and then entering the number of bells, and clicking send :)
Ok I sent the bells can we do now?

Tools

1x Golden Axe - 10tbt
1x Golden Shovel - 10tbt
1x Golden Can - 10tbt
1x Golden Rod - 10tbt
1x Golden Net - 10tbt

Flowers

LOTS of Pink Lilies - 1tbt each
5x Purple Pansies - 2tbt each
10x Blue Pansies - 1tbt each
2x Orange Pansies - 1tbt each
10x Purple Roses - 1tbt each
10x Black Roses - 1tbt each
5x Pink Roses - 1 tbt each
2x Gold Roses - 5tbt each
Other normal flowers - 2tbt for 5

Saplings

10 x cedar - 2tbt each
10 x normal - 2tbt each

Starts

5x Holly - 2tbt each
5x Sweet Olive - 2tbt each
10x P. Hydrangea - 2tbt each
10x B. Hydrangea - 2tbt each
5x P. Azalea - 2tbt each
5x W. Azalea - 2tbt each
5x Y. Hibiscus - 5tbt each
5x R. Hibiscus - 5tbt each
I want to buy a golden can but is 7 tbt okay?
If you don't want to trade it's okay I understand.

I'd rather wait until you have the bells! The can will still be here - all you have to do is go on one of the causal threads, make a few posts, and you'll have 10tbt in no time :)

All the blue hydrangeas you have for 20tbt!

Yes to all! :)
I will ad you all now but will be closing my gates in 20 mins! Need to go shopping, but will be back later on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just counted and I;m down by 2 blue hydrangeas, so you can have 8 for 15tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! Closing in 17 mins!

Last edited:
I will ad you all now but will be closing my gates in 20 mins! Need to go shopping, but will be back later on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just counted and I;m down by 2 blue hydrangeas, so you can have 8 for 15tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww I missed the open gates :( hopefully you’ll be online later!

Can i pick up my stuff in 2 hours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got the 10 tbt for the golden can now? Do you want me to transfer now or not yet??

Back