Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2130-5126-1645
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (74) +
Hi! Does anyone have anything on this list?
~http://moridb.com/catalogs/pKAiqyBn8q
If so, I can offer any amount of TBT or IGB for them!
Please let me know. Thanks!
~Still looking for these items because people didn't get back to me!​

Last edited:
I can get you ogre's wig, nurse's uniform, hospital bed and screen, doctor's mask, clear model and anatomical model. Could I have in game bells? I'm not sure on how much though. Maybe like 15000 if im writing that correctly.

I can get you ogre's wig, nurse's uniform, hospital bed and screen, doctor's mask, clear model and anatomical model. Could I have in game bells? I'm not sure on how much though. Maybe like 15000 if im writing that correctly.

That would be awesome! And sure--15,000 IGB in total right? Or do you mean 150,000? Either way, both are fine with me.

Are you okay with doing the trade tomorrow in the afternoon (PST)? It's a bit late for me at the moment.

^^' Sorry!

Last edited:
Tomorrow is fine really XD I was saying 15,000 but I don't really mind. Just let me know when you're on as it helps me out better because I'm not the best figuring out time zones X)

Hey, I can get you the rest of the items on your list.
• first aid kit
• high-spirits hat
• modern hospital bed
• nurses cap
• doctors desk
• blue nurses uniform
• blue & red ogre mask
• model bus

Just give me a heads up if you're interested :)

Tomorrow is fine really XD I was saying 15,000 but I don't really mind. Just let me know when you're on as it helps me out better because I'm not the best figuring out time zones X)

Okay I'm ready! I've added your FC-- mine's listed on the side.
Let me know when you're available <3 I'll just go ahead and give you the 150,000 IGB LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I can get you the rest of the items on your list.
• first aid kit
• high-spirits hat
• modern hospital bed
• nurses cap
• doctors desk
• blue nurses uniform
• blue & red ogre mask
• model bus

Just give me a heads up if you're interested :)

Awesome, very much interested! How much would you like in total?

Well I'm looking for TBT bells, so how about 3tbt for wa items and 2tbt for any regular items?
~~
W.A
• first aid kit
• high-spirits hat
• modern hosp. bed
• drs. desk
• blue nurse uniform
• model bus
3?6. 18tbt
Reg.
• nurses Cap
• red & blue ogre mask
2x3. 6tbt

So 24tbt all together?
:)

Well I'm looking for TBT bells, so how about 3tbt for wa items and 2tbt for any regular items?
~~
W.A
• first aid kit
• high-spirits hat
• modern hosp. bed
• drs. desk
• blue nurse uniform
• model bus
3?6. 18tbt
Reg.
• nurses Cap
• red & blue ogre mask
2x3. 6tbt

So 24tbt all together?
:)

I actually don't need the first aid kit or doctor's desk anymore, sorry! But I'll gladly comply with the rest of the items ^^
12TBT(WA) + 6TBT(REG)= 18TBT okay with you?

He's talking to me, I was doing a cycling villager town and he requested Fang. And he's not going into boxes so he's getting upset that I cannot get him, I gave him his bells back until I can figure it out. I'm sorry that this was drug onto your thread. But I'm good with that amount, would you like the items dropped off, or you pick them up? :)

He's talking to me, I was doing a cycling villager town and he requested Fang. And he's not going into boxes so he's getting upset that I cannot get him, I gave him his bells back until I can figure it out. I'm sorry that this was drug onto your thread. But I'm good with that amount, would you like the items dropped off, or you pick them up? :)

Oh goodness.. I hope everything gets resolved quickly!
It's a little tough when others are impatient-- I understand that feeling completely.
Goodluck anyhow, and it's no problem!

And we can do drop off! I've already added you & I'm sending your bells right now.
I'll open my gates in a few minutes, (I'm etoile from ecchi). ^^
Thanks so much for the trade <3

Yea, I try to be semi active but with work and what not it can get a bit hard.
& Ah so sorry for the delay~
I'll be logging on now :)

Because people didn't get back to me-- I am still looking for these items! ^^ ;

Hiya, i have Nurse dress, nurse cap, modern hospital bed, hospitl bed, hospital screen, blue nurse uniform, clear model nd anatomical model :)

Hiya, i have Nurse dress, nurse cap, modern hospital bed, hospitl bed, hospital screen, blue nurse uniform, clear model nd anatomical model :)

Oh yay! How much would you like for all of them?

Back