• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist

I can sell you the Rover Suitcase for 2 tbt bells, and scan Felyne into my main town and Kappn' into my second town. 3 tbt bells per RV. So 8 tbt bells in total?

I can sell you the Rover Suitcase for 2 tbt bells, and scan Felyne into my main town and Kappn' into my second town. 3 tbt bells per RV. So 8 tbt bells in total?

I'll take the rover suitcase and I would do the rv thing but I don't have enough meow coupons.

Okay thank u so much
On second thought. I could time travel and scan some RVs to get several of the items on your wishlist. But this will take some time, are you alright with that?

fairy bottle
item box
laptop
natural low table
pastel low table
quilted tapestry
Rover suitcase
stack of books
wood-plank table

18 tbt bells?

On second thought. I could time travel and scan some RVs to get several of the items on your wishlist. But this will take some time, are you alright with that?

fairy bottle
item box
laptop
natural low table
pastel low table
quilted tapestry
Rover suitcase
stack of books
wood-plank table

18 tbt bells?

Oh cool yeah that's fine with me take as long as u want and u can take the fairy bottle off the list just got it from someone else but thank you so much for doing this!! I really appreciate it

Last edited:
Oh cool yeah that's fine with me take as long as u want and u can take the fairy bottle off the list just got it from someone else but thank you so much for doing this!! I really appreciate it
Oh, I already ordered the fairy bottle for you but nevermind, I will keep it haha. Your stuff is ready, let me know here or via PM when you are available. Either works. That will be 16 tbt bells in total.

Last edited:
Oh, I already ordered the fairy bottle for you but nevermind, I will keep it haha. Your stuff is ready, let me know here or via PM when you are available. Either works. That will be 16 tbt bells in total.

Oh lol sorry about that..but I'll leave you a message when I'm avaliable, currently at school rn but I'll be available after 3:20. Timezone is gmt-7

I'm available right now if u are!

Back