• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If You Were An Animal Villager...

I'd be an Uchi Wolf if I got the choice.
Buuut According to the quiz?
I'd be a monkey.
And according to a personality quiz I'd be an Uchi. Guess I know myself there, haha. xD

I'd like to be a cat or a deer.
According to the test I'd be a bird. Although the description was spot on, I'm not a huge fan or birds....

I used to relate to Jay perfectly (blue jay that worked out all the time) now more like a mix between Apollo (deff. Like Apollo from the movie) and pierce.

I think I would be a normal sheep.

I could see myself as a sheep, they're so cute and fuzzy :)

I feel like I like most of the male personalities better lmao
maybe a smug deer because I am a TRASH HIPSTER???? lol

otherwise, probably a normal deer because I am boring <3

I think I'd be a female Cub, but I would have to cross over personality and either be Lazy or Cranky. I'm much more interested in being comfortable, but I'm also cranky because of my disability.
5 years ago I would have been a Peppy Cat. Ah, how I've changed.

I think I would be a normal frog. Normal personality matches my personality the best and...well, I just like frogs

isn't thread basically discussing fursonas
a cat maybe? I'd love to be an uchi but I'm probably more of a lazy lmao

Last edited:
I would be a lazy Fox, hands down ?ω?

I think my personality would either be normal or peppy and my species would be a wolf or a cat! :)

Back