• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If You Were An Animal Villager...

Whisboi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
I've always been curious what people think about this! If you were an animal villager from the games, what species would you be, and what personality type? I'd say I would be a normal rabbit- however, if we can cross gender boundaries I'd certainly be lazy. :)

Tell me what you folks think you'd be like!

I'd be a Lazy Wolf. I love the wolf villagers and I'm lazy af. Lol. There's no way around it.

snooty! not entirely sure for species, but probably one of the shorter ones since i'm quite short in real life~

Hm. If we could cross the gender norms I'd be a female cranky chicken with green and black feathers, tired looking eyes and glasses. :3 Catchphrase would be Snoozy.

*Tired face* "Oh. It's you. What are you up to tonight, snoozy?"

I'd be an Uchi, for sure. Blunt and tomboyish, but also caring and sincere. As for species, I think I'd be a dog or a mouse.

You got: Cat!

As a cat, you can be a little self-centered. You like a good stroke and attention from others, and are unafraid to purr and show your true feelings when you?re happy or not. You like to take time for yourself to recharge, but once you?ve got those batteries full you?re not afraid to go catch a few mice and climb a few trees. Which is metaphoric for how you show your true personality around other people in the outdoors. But you don?t pretend to be a different person around them; everyone knows this cool, collected side of you is just part of who you are.

pirate dolphin for sure. i think the pirates are fifty percent jock, forty percent cranky, and ten percent lazy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, i just took that test you guys linked, and i got cat.
no way-- i'm allergic to cats!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay, i just took that test you guys linked, and i got cat.
no way-- i'm allergic to cats!

Either Normal Cat or Elephant, as i like them both a lot! I wish we had the option to Play as an Animal! :)

a cranky bull

i have a very monotone and sarcastic voice, which can be interpreted as cranky.
and i'm pretty strong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but in the quiz i was a cat

Last edited:
I would be a peppy duck

You got: Cat!

As a cat, you can be a little self-centered. You like a good stroke and attention from others, and are unafraid to purr and show your true feelings when you?re happy or not. You like to take time for yourself to recharge, but once you?ve got those batteries full you?re not afraid to go catch a few mice and climb a few trees. Which is metaphoric for how you show your true personality around other people in the outdoors. But you don?t pretend to be a different person around them; everyone knows this cool, collected side of you is just part of who you are.

Last edited:
Back