• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Vaping

Ehh. I tried it (my uncle makes vape pens/ juice and gave me and my boyfriend one each to try) but I don't care for it. I really don't like the sickly sweet smell.

I vaped for 2 years so I would quite smoking. It helped me a lot, and my lungs started feeling better, and my smokers cough went away. However, I recently stopped because it was making me cough, and I couldn't hardly take a puff without hacking. It might be better than smoking, but I think it's best to not get started on it. I would only recommend vaping for people wanting to stop smoking.

i was smoking since i was 11 which was EXTREMELY stupid, no one start smoking, and i switched to vaping in February and im never going back to smoking. i like vaping but i dont like people that dont respect the fact that other people do. like when people vape in outdoor eating areas, not cool.

i was smoking since i was 11 which was EXTREMELY stupid, no one start smoking, and i switched to vaping in February and im never going back to smoking. i like vaping but i dont like people that dont respect the fact that other people do. like when people vape in outdoor eating areas, not cool.

I started when I was 11 too. And yes, it was the stupidest thing I've ever done. I also agree with the outdoor eating. I vape, but I treat it like smoking. I make sure not to vape in public areas, unless it's away from others. Great job on quiting those nasty cigarettes. :)

Back