• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on Vaping

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
havent seen a thread like this in a while sooo

What are your opinions on vaping in general? Do you vape? Do you like it or hate it...

Personally I don't mind if you do it, just don't be douchey about it.

I don't vape, and I'm really not fond of the smell a lot of the time.

But hey, it's a hell of a lot better for you than smoking, so I applaud anyone making the change from smoking cigarettes to vaping.

I'll try it in a couple years maybe, idk if I can be bothered
I'd like to give it a go at least lmao

Vapes > cigarettes but both are completely dumb and asinine in my opinion.

It mostly depends on the flavour. I dated a guy who vaped and it didn't bother me, but whatever was in it didn't have too much of a scent so it was fine.

I don't know if this is weird but I'd rather smell actual cigarette smoke over the sickeningly sweet stuff people use. Vanilla seems to be really popular but it smells awful.

I don't vape but a close friend of mine does, I don't mind it at all, even if it sets off my smoke detector sometimes.

People who vape in lieu of smoking cigarettes I can deal with

What I cannot deal with is people who vape to be “cool” and never smoked a cigarette in their life like LMAO you’ve completely missed the point of vapes haven’t you please get a real hobby

I don't think you should vape or smoke, to be honest. The addictive drug is still there, it's just better for your lungs. Vaping is a good way to wean yourself off of smoking, but it shouldn't be done for fun.

vaping is fine depending on the juice but i have a few friends that went a little over board with it and its kinda annoying now

like this one girl I'm friends with preferred the little buzz you get from nic so she bought the vape juice with nic in it, then she reverted to smoking actual cigs. Not like addicted but smoked maybe a pack or 2 in the course of a summer? Kinda dumb IMO bc we'll all do some crazy **** but there really isn't a benefit to cigs so there's kinda a silent agreement between us to just not do that

Nic free vape is whatever tho, most of my friends do it ironically if someone pulls a vape out

- - - Post Merge - - -

The addictive drug is still there,

Not always necessarily

Last edited:
i honestly know nothing about vaping ngl so i don't have much of an opinion
i hear that it's better for you/your lungs than cigarettes are so there's that

It looks douchey as hell and is typically done by those sort of people however I have a cousin who does it to help him quit smoking so whatever.

Just don't do it around me.

I don't like smoking/inhaling substance of any kind really :/ I guess it's at least better than cigarettes, but the preferable option is nothing at all. I dislike the smell of both cigarettes and vapes. >__>

I've tried it and it's... okay, I guess? Wouldn't do it very often, though.

ehh i think its cool there's different "flavours" n stuff because then it might not smell as bad? ive never been around someone vaping so i wouldnt know too well, but ayyee to each their own, if it makes u happy and youre not killing anyone else necessarily, then go for it lmao

Back