Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Hi there,
I've laying down qrs everywhere except where I want someone to plot, and I just need someone with a bit of time on their hands to recheck my placement and make sure there's not any big enough areas elsewhere for someone to park there.
I think I have it covered though. (pun intended)
(My town is in progress, so ignore the mess!!)
I will be plot resetting but sometimes they're very stubborn, so I don't want them locking down into some obscure spot.

Spots I know are open:
In between Kyle and Molly.
On the other side of Molly.

Please remember to take bushes and trees into account, because I've forgotten those and paid for it. T-T
If you have any suggestions of where she should go, that would be helpful, but I'm not sure I want villagers on the left strip yet. (Agnes is temporary, unless I become attached)

Da: 5E00-005B-0F8E

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hiya! XD
So i'm thinking maybe add a bit more qr's due to the fact that villager houses will destroy plants, trees, items will be probably put in the police station for keeping. Its kinda why putting down qrs are such a pain. I'm not a proper expert on it, but if you only have for example one or two qr patterns next to each other and everywhere else around it doesn't have qr codes, its possible they might go on those qr codes cause theres not a lot stopping it. I also suggest, moving any flowers that are in a bunch on the beach or near the a public project because i think they don't place there homes very close. Sorry if I sounded harsh or anthing X<
But I do like your town so far, well done XD

Hiya! XD
So i'm thinking maybe add a bit more qr's due to the fact that villager houses will destroy plants, trees, items will be probably put in the police station for keeping. Its kinda why putting down qrs are such a pain. I'm not a proper expert on it, but if you only have for example one or two qr patterns next to each other and everywhere else around it doesn't have qr codes, its possible they might go on those qr codes cause theres not a lot stopping it. I also suggest, moving any flowers that are in a bunch on the beach or near the a public project because i think they don't place there homes very close. Sorry if I sounded harsh or anthing X<
But I do like your town so far, well done XD

You don't sound harsh, and which areas need more qrs, specifically?
I've never had a villager plot on qrs, (yet) but I'll move my flowers to the beach anyway.
Thanks for the compliment. :)

well you don't get a house to be plotted onto a qr, they usually avoid the qrs which is why people usually put qrs everywhere but leave a space (a 3x3 space with 2 spaces infront of the door) And maybe have more qrs around the trees. Sorry if I'm not too helpful XD
(also thanks for the tip~) Have a good day!

Back