• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [Closed] [Sale!] Furniture, Welcome Amiibo, HHD Save Data Items, and MORE!

That's fine as long as you fill out the form!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! The only golden items i will be able to get you are the two wall torches and the table, as M4bm5nn has asked for those!

That's fine! Took me a while to type it all and didn't realize someone had beat me to it lol
So it'd be 7 tbt total? I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after if that's okay with you.

Last edited:
How though, where do I click to do it? never been on this site before today?

I'm a noob here, so how do I give you the payment of the TBT
bells?

Also it would be 11 tbt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! Took me a while to type it all and didn't realize someone had beat me to it lol
So it'd be 7 tbt total? I'd also appreciate a wi-fi rating after if that's okay with you.

Hey I actually found an extra golden clock and chair if you want them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How though, where do I click to do it? never been on this site before today?

Go to the top and click on currency! It is right under Blog Tree! Then click change user and type in my name! Then type in the amount and hit enter!

thanks a lot, also a rating would be very appreciated since I'm really new.

Last edited:
Hey I actually found an extra golden clock and chair if you want them!

I'll take the clock! So 8 tbt total? (cabana armchair, cabana chair, golden clock, golden wall torch x 2, golden table and the slipper rack?

I'll take the clock! So 8 tbt total? (cabana armchair, cabana chair, golden clock, golden wall torch x 2, golden table and the slipper rack?

Yep! I will get to in just a sec! Please open your gates (if you said delivery)

Town: hollow
Mayor: Fenris
Order: jail bars, natural low table, medicine cabinet, DJ K.K. Booth, and Guitar Case
Delivery or Pickup: Pick-up
Total: 5 TBT

Order: jail bars, natural low table, medicine cabinet, DJ K.K. Booth, and Guitar Case

Alright I will get that ready and open up!

hello!

ORDER FORM
Town: titanic
Mayor: villager
Order: Natural Low Table, Tweeter (1) and a Counter Table.
Delivery or Pickup: pick up
Total: 5 tbt

Last edited:

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! im looking to buy

Natural Low Table, Tweeter (1) and a Counter Table. coming around to 5 tbt if i'm correct

Please fill out the form! Also im so sorry the natural low table is taken! Also there is a sale today so everything is 1 tbt!

Gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please fill out the form! Also im so sorry the natural low table is taken! Also there is a sale today so everything is 1 tbt!

i forgot there was a forum till i looked back lol, edited the comment
ah shoot, any ways i guess it comes around to 2 tbt XDD

Back