• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best thing that ever happened to you in New Leaf

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
As a opposite to the other thread I made, I would like to know: What was the best
thing that ever happened to you in New Leaf? Or what moment would you call the
best one in all the time you played the game?

Last edited:
Two days ago, my villager Samson had asked me for an orange because they apparently sooth muscles lmao. So I go and get him a perfect orange, I give it to him, and as a gift he gives me his picture!!! That made me so happy because it means we're like best friends. I already have his picture from buying it off someone, but the one he gave me himself has more value to me (sounds dumb but IDC) :)

I'd say the best thing was finding someone on this forum to trade me the villager Static. He is my favorite villager. I only had him once in City Folk, but he randomly moved after a couple of days. He's been in my New Leaf town for a while now and I am still happy whenever I see him.

I discovered that Shep existed, as I had never heard of him, and thought he was awesome. The very next day, he was a random move-in. Now he's one of my all-time favorites!

And this might be lame, but I also really miss villagers getting sick, and being able to get them medicine. It only happened to me once, in my very first town, and with my favorite villager at the time, Zell, and I really liked the interaction!

lGToaLP - Imgur.jpg
One of the best things to happen in the game is when a villager I had been looking to adopt shows up in my campsite.It's happened three times for me.Benjamin,Kiki and Scoot all appeared in my campsite right when I was looking for them.

wayyy back in 2014(?) I ended up getting Eugene, my most wanted villager at the time and still my favorite now, as a lucky random move-in, right into a prefect spot with no plot resetting needed

The best thing that happened to me is Molly and my first ever picture from Dizzy. I don't have my first picture, but I still love both Dizzy and Molly. :)

Diana showing up in my campsite and Merengue being a starting villager in my town are right up there. I didn't realize how popular Merengue was until later but I had thought I'd never get Diana because she was so popular but then she showed up in my campsite!

I had two of my dreamies move into the town randomly when I first started the town, and another was one of my starting villagers! It made getting the rest of my dreamies much easier.

Back before I ever played online I had managed to get all the regular town fruits via mailing treats to villagers and them sometimes sending fruit back. Well, I had everything but apples and it was driving me crazy because I had this blank area in my town where I wanted the apples planted. I had just about given up when a villager (I can't remember who) sent me an apple. I was so pumped. xD It took forever getting villagers to cooperate and send me ones I didn't have yet! Lol!

Back