Things to do on AC?!

pastelbricks

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Once I have gone around my town watering my flowers, picking up weeds and talking to my villagers I never really know what to do on AC! I do want to try to visit more peoples towns to get inspiration for mine but not many people reply! Im basically just asking what you guys do on your AC because i used to spend so much time playing this game and now i just dont know what to do! :)

I find it fun to set a project to improve your town. Like redecorate a room in your house or grow more hybrids to plant around houses. I would like to improve my town, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet. You can also make a new character. It is fun to decorate houses with different themes. You can also fill bug entries or medals again with a new character.

I suggest the Dream Suite for the ability to visit towns whenever you want to for inspiration. No need to be invited!

Perhaps try filling out the catalogue, playing the mini-games on the Wii-U/3DS items, Focus on completing the museum (assuming you hadn't already), change you hair often/use the makeup feature and use different miis, etc. There's plenty of small things you can entertain yourself with easily :>

just like the others said! to occupy myself i also started making goals for myself, like to get certain badges. you could also work on your encyclopedias! i had a lot of fun filling those up.
now when i'm bored i'll sometimes go to the island and play some tours. i got the silver medalist badge recently :D
and like Cryptade said, the little minigames on the 3DS/Wii are fun. The puzzle league game has a lot of good prizes you can get in the mail for accomplishing certain things and i spent all day just trying to get those prizes once lol
but yeah i personally find it fun trying to set little goals like getting certain badges cuz it's a great feeling when you achieve them haha :')

Back