• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Things to do on AC?!

pastelbricks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Once I have gone around my town watering my flowers, picking up weeds and talking to my villagers I never really know what to do on AC! I do want to try to visit more peoples towns to get inspiration for mine but not many people reply! Im basically just asking what you guys do on your AC because i used to spend so much time playing this game and now i just dont know what to do! :)

I find it fun to set a project to improve your town. Like redecorate a room in your house or grow more hybrids to plant around houses. I would like to improve my town, but I'm not sure what to do with it yet. You can also make a new character. It is fun to decorate houses with different themes. You can also fill bug entries or medals again with a new character.

I suggest the Dream Suite for the ability to visit towns whenever you want to for inspiration. No need to be invited!

Perhaps try filling out the catalogue, playing the mini-games on the Wii-U/3DS items, Focus on completing the museum (assuming you hadn't already), change you hair often/use the makeup feature and use different miis, etc. There's plenty of small things you can entertain yourself with easily :>

just like the others said! to occupy myself i also started making goals for myself, like to get certain badges. you could also work on your encyclopedias! i had a lot of fun filling those up.
now when i'm bored i'll sometimes go to the island and play some tours. i got the silver medalist badge recently :D
and like Cryptade said, the little minigames on the 3DS/Wii are fun. The puzzle league game has a lot of good prizes you can get in the mail for accomplishing certain things and i spent all day just trying to get those prizes once lol
but yeah i personally find it fun trying to set little goals like getting certain badges cuz it's a great feeling when you achieve them haha :')

Back