• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Services in Destroying My Town

Wisteria Rytsar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Snow Bunny
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (192) +
After nearly a year of being away I have decided its time for a major change in my town. That of course starts with destroying the current town set up. With that being such a big job I am going to need some help. So I am looking for 3 trustworthy people that will be available to help me. Please Read Below and Post if you are interested

Job Description
Come into Town with a Shovel and Axe ready to Chop down Trees and Uproot Bushes
Be sensitive and do not destroy or steal any hybrid Flowers
Dig Up any stars seen around town
Collect and Sell All the Shells on the Beaches

Requirements
Must have 100% Wifi rating
Must be able to work unsupervised aka Must be trustworthy
Must bring in an Axe and a Shovel
If the Axe you bring in Breaks another will be provided for you
Must be prepared to work for about an Hour
Must be available on Friday and or Sunday to get the work done

Payment
To Be Discussed through PM and agreed to before starting the Job

I could help you, if you want, you're just clearing out to re-landscape, correct?
Friday would work much better for me if there's a choice.
I can bring a silver axe too, if you want any special stumps.

I wouldn't mind helping for free, but my only suggestion would be, can hybrids be kept on the beach? If we're going to be a demo team, it'll go much quicker if we aren't keeping an eye for hybrids.

Also.... perhaps we should replant a few things on the same day? to stop rafflesia? I can provide some bushes, I have about 120 ... I think

I can help you with that! Friday would be better for me, I'll be online during the evening.
I can also bring Silver tools to help me with the job, I think I have an axe and a shovel somewhere :D

I can help if you still need assistance :3 I good for both days.

Back