Leah's Landscaping!

MarineSong2001

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
I saw a landscaping service on Animal Crossing Community (our arch-nemesis, dun dun dun :)), so I thought I could do one here!

I will come to your town and do one, some, or all of these jobs for you:

• Stump Removal

I will remove all the tree stumps from your town.

• Removal of Buried Items

I will dig up all buried items in your town (e.g. fossils, gyroids, any other items) and place them in an area of your choice. I will keep pitfall seeds, however, so that they can be disposed of.

• Water All Flowers

I will water all the flowers in your town.

• Weed Removal

I will remove all the weeds in your town.
Please help me think of the price I should charge for each service, if it all.

Last edited:
No takers may be because these are not really services players will want -

stump removal - I & probably other players, have placed stumps where we want them, & have tried & got special design ones.
Important as you can get a random mushroom by them (year round as well as in November).

Buried items - well I don't have any, I dig mine up. Pitfall - I have one buried in an out of the way corner to prevent others from spawning. A possible service for finding a hidden fossil - tho that is usually via the dream town.

Water flowers - a lot of players are on beautiful ordinance and/or watering just specific breeding pairs for hybrids.

removing weeds- weeds are sometimes 'saved up' / not pulled so that Lief will appear & ask you to weed for a special item.

services you could offer - where to lay paths, flower positions, landscaping, where to place PWP. Its advice rather than much doing.
Sadly you can't lay paths in another player's town, that might have been a good service to offer.
Other possibilities: Opening your town for taking Katie, signatures for Shrunk, turnip prices. Passing on villagers in boxes.

Haven't seen the ac community thread, will go & have a look.

No takers may be because these are not really services players will want -

stump removal - I & probably other players, have placed stumps where we want them, & have tried & got special design ones.
Important as you can get a random mushroom by them (year round as well as in November).

Buried items - well I don't have any, I dig mine up. Pitfall - I have one buried in an out of the way corner to prevent others from spawning. A possible service for finding a hidden fossil - tho that is usually via the dream town.

Water flowers - a lot of players are on beautiful ordinance and/or watering just specific breeding pairs for hybrids.

removing weeds- weeds are sometimes 'saved up' / not pulled so that Lief will appear & ask you to weed for a special item.

services you could offer - where to lay paths, flower positions, landscaping, where to place PWP. Its advice rather than much doing.
Sadly you can't lay paths in another player's town, that might have been a good service to offer.
Other possibilities: Opening your town for taking Katie, signatures for Shrunk, turnip prices. Passing on villagers in boxes.

Haven't seen the ac community thread, will go & have a look.
It's a shame that probably nobody will accept my services. (Why then, did people place orders for the landscaping thread on AC Community? :confused:) Oh well. Thank you for suggesting some alternative ones! :)

I had a look on ac community - saw 2 landscaping services, yes they offered the ones you post, but also other things like planting trees & bushes, or picking all your fruit & selling it.
Making a money tree for you, presumably they bury a 99k bag with a gold shovel for max chances.
Providing flowers & planting them in the best way for hybrids.
Providing baskets of all the fruits.

It sounds like a great deal of work, not sure what players would pay. Its sort of a cross between landscaping and a garden shop.

I had a look on ac community - saw 2 landscaping services, yes they offered the ones you post, but also other things like planting trees & bushes, or picking all your fruit & selling it.
Making a money tree for you, presumably they bury a 99k bag with a gold shovel for max chances.
Providing flowers & planting them in the best way for hybrids.
Providing baskets of all the fruits.

It sounds like a great deal of work, not sure what players would pay. Its sort of a cross between landscaping and a garden shop.
I think I'll post this thread on AC Community as well and see if I get more responses. :)

Back