• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Leah's Landscaping!

MarineSong2001

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
I saw a landscaping service on Animal Crossing Community (our arch-nemesis, dun dun dun :)), so I thought I could do one here!

I will come to your town and do one, some, or all of these jobs for you:

• Stump Removal

I will remove all the tree stumps from your town.

• Removal of Buried Items

I will dig up all buried items in your town (e.g. fossils, gyroids, any other items) and place them in an area of your choice. I will keep pitfall seeds, however, so that they can be disposed of.

• Water All Flowers

I will water all the flowers in your town.

• Weed Removal

I will remove all the weeds in your town.
Please help me think of the price I should charge for each service, if it all.

Last edited:
No takers may be because these are not really services players will want -

stump removal - I & probably other players, have placed stumps where we want them, & have tried & got special design ones.
Important as you can get a random mushroom by them (year round as well as in November).

Buried items - well I don't have any, I dig mine up. Pitfall - I have one buried in an out of the way corner to prevent others from spawning. A possible service for finding a hidden fossil - tho that is usually via the dream town.

Water flowers - a lot of players are on beautiful ordinance and/or watering just specific breeding pairs for hybrids.

removing weeds- weeds are sometimes 'saved up' / not pulled so that Lief will appear & ask you to weed for a special item.

services you could offer - where to lay paths, flower positions, landscaping, where to place PWP. Its advice rather than much doing.
Sadly you can't lay paths in another player's town, that might have been a good service to offer.
Other possibilities: Opening your town for taking Katie, signatures for Shrunk, turnip prices. Passing on villagers in boxes.

Haven't seen the ac community thread, will go & have a look.

No takers may be because these are not really services players will want -

stump removal - I & probably other players, have placed stumps where we want them, & have tried & got special design ones.
Important as you can get a random mushroom by them (year round as well as in November).

Buried items - well I don't have any, I dig mine up. Pitfall - I have one buried in an out of the way corner to prevent others from spawning. A possible service for finding a hidden fossil - tho that is usually via the dream town.

Water flowers - a lot of players are on beautiful ordinance and/or watering just specific breeding pairs for hybrids.

removing weeds- weeds are sometimes 'saved up' / not pulled so that Lief will appear & ask you to weed for a special item.

services you could offer - where to lay paths, flower positions, landscaping, where to place PWP. Its advice rather than much doing.
Sadly you can't lay paths in another player's town, that might have been a good service to offer.
Other possibilities: Opening your town for taking Katie, signatures for Shrunk, turnip prices. Passing on villagers in boxes.

Haven't seen the ac community thread, will go & have a look.
It's a shame that probably nobody will accept my services. (Why then, did people place orders for the landscaping thread on AC Community? :confused:) Oh well. Thank you for suggesting some alternative ones! :)

I had a look on ac community - saw 2 landscaping services, yes they offered the ones you post, but also other things like planting trees & bushes, or picking all your fruit & selling it.
Making a money tree for you, presumably they bury a 99k bag with a gold shovel for max chances.
Providing flowers & planting them in the best way for hybrids.
Providing baskets of all the fruits.

It sounds like a great deal of work, not sure what players would pay. Its sort of a cross between landscaping and a garden shop.

I had a look on ac community - saw 2 landscaping services, yes they offered the ones you post, but also other things like planting trees & bushes, or picking all your fruit & selling it.
Making a money tree for you, presumably they bury a 99k bag with a gold shovel for max chances.
Providing flowers & planting them in the best way for hybrids.
Providing baskets of all the fruits.

It sounds like a great deal of work, not sure what players would pay. Its sort of a cross between landscaping and a garden shop.
I think I'll post this thread on AC Community as well and see if I get more responses. :)

You may also want to try to put this on the train station thread or in retail. (set it as a giveaway or something)

Back