Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (389) +
Pudge is leaving! I'd love to keep him, but he's in a bad spot. Would love for him to go to a loving home! His shirt is original, catchphrase was picked up and is 'bud'. Unsure about his house, may have some changed.

Let me know if you'd like him :)

Also looking for an unoriginal, loved Plucky to replace him

I'll like him but I'm not available right now but u if want him out now you can go ahead and give him to someone else

Last edited:
I'll like him but I'm not available right now but u if want him out now you can go ahead and give him to someone else

i don't tt in the town he's in, so i'd need him adopted today. only available til 3pm MDT and after 11:30pm MDT tonight unfortunately! if someone is able to pick him up sooner i'll take them up on that :)

Last edited:
i don't tt in the town he's in, so i'd need him adopted today. only available til 3pm MDT and after 11:30pm MDT tonight unfortunately! if someone is able to pick him up sooner i'll take them up on that :)

Oh okay my timezone is GMT -7 I'm at school rn so I'm only available after 3 pm if that works if not that's fine!

Oh okay my timezone is GMT -7 I'm at school rn so I'm only available after 3 pm if that works if not that's fine!

i believe GMT -7 is one hour behind me, is it 11:07 where you are? if so, i'll have left for work by the time you get home unfortunately :(

unless you can be on late, 10:30 -- then you can adopt him then :)

Last edited:
i believe GMT -7 is one hour behind me, is it 11:07 where you are? if so, i'll have left for work by the time you get home unfortunately :(

unless you can be on late, 10:30 -- then you can adopt him then :)
Yeah it's 11 over here but yeah I'll be on late today if that works for u.

Back