• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Unoriginal Pudge

Kaey

Bells
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (389) +
Pudge is leaving! I'd love to keep him, but he's in a bad spot. Would love for him to go to a loving home! His shirt is original, catchphrase was picked up and is 'bud'. Unsure about his house, may have some changed.

Let me know if you'd like him :)

Also looking for an unoriginal, loved Plucky to replace him

I'll like him but I'm not available right now but u if want him out now you can go ahead and give him to someone else

Last edited:
I'll like him but I'm not available right now but u if want him out now you can go ahead and give him to someone else

i don't tt in the town he's in, so i'd need him adopted today. only available til 3pm MDT and after 11:30pm MDT tonight unfortunately! if someone is able to pick him up sooner i'll take them up on that :)

Last edited:
i don't tt in the town he's in, so i'd need him adopted today. only available til 3pm MDT and after 11:30pm MDT tonight unfortunately! if someone is able to pick him up sooner i'll take them up on that :)

Oh okay my timezone is GMT -7 I'm at school rn so I'm only available after 3 pm if that works if not that's fine!

Oh okay my timezone is GMT -7 I'm at school rn so I'm only available after 3 pm if that works if not that's fine!

i believe GMT -7 is one hour behind me, is it 11:07 where you are? if so, i'll have left for work by the time you get home unfortunately :(

unless you can be on late, 10:30 -- then you can adopt him then :)

Last edited:
i believe GMT -7 is one hour behind me, is it 11:07 where you are? if so, i'll have left for work by the time you get home unfortunately :(

unless you can be on late, 10:30 -- then you can adopt him then :)
Yeah it's 11 over here but yeah I'll be on late today if that works for u.

Okay cool thank u..and congratulations!!

Back