• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hello friends~

Asteriae

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey guys, I'm pretty new when it comes to officially being apart of the group, I've generally always come here for help with the game.
Not sure if I should add somethings about myself. :confused:
I'm a pretty avid gamer, recently I've been more casual since I've been busier. Anywhooo I adore the Animal Crossing series, also pretty big on Pok?mon, Harvest Moon & the Fire Emblems.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people in the community. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! :blush:

Welcome to tbt! I hope you enjoy it here!
Some of the best ways to get to know people include posting in Brewster’s Cafe and the Basement as well as The Train Station. It also helps to join the discord server :)

Thanks for the tips, I'll go check them out :) Do you know the link to the discord or where I could find it? I'm on mobile atm and it's a bit difficult to navigate lol

Back