• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Nohime's art for TBT shop!

H1nohime

🍂🍁🌾🍄🍃
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
Hi there, and welcome to my shameless grab for bells so I can buy my dreamies art shop!

So what can you buy? Stuff like this! ( IMG_0571.jpgIMG_0349.jpg)
I work in paint, ink, and watercolor (no digital, I suck)
I'll draw almost anything but smut and furries.

NEW! I have a tumblr where I dump unscanned commissions in progress! https://www.tumblr.com/blog/h1nohime

I'm working a little slow right now because my laptop is unable to scan, but I have access to another PC starting 10/30 -- so I can still paint but the scanning is slow :(

HOW IT WORKS:
If you want my art, post below and we can work out the character, poses, general vibes etc.
Due to the work that goes into my art, I do ask that you pay up front on whatever we decide on. That way if you vanish, I haven't wasted the ink/work/paint that goes into it :).
When I've gotten to your request, I'll message you to see if you're still interested or want something else. When you've decided, you have 24 hours to pay the TBT and I will have your commission done in a week (give or take, see above laptop note).
If the commission is not done in a week, I will show you what I have done and you can decide if you want a FULL refund or will be generous enough to give me more time.

This shop may close as life gets busy, but I'll finish what I've promised first.

I will give discounts to people who:
a) request females/very pretty or effeminate guys
b) want characters in kimono
c) are willing to make me a shop sign

SERVICES:
-----------------------------------------
Bust/Face only: 100 TBT
- In color, give me a general expression you want.

Full Body: 150 TBT
- In color, give me a pose or have me pick based on their/your personality!

Black and White: 50 TBT (bust)/100 TBT (body)
- Same as above, only decidedly lacking in color

Mayorial Portrait: 40 TBT
- I take your character and you give me TOTAL artistic free reign. I keep their face the same but I get to change clothes, headgear, expressions, etc. Could be gorgeous, could be funny. Will be colored. Price reflects the risk ;)

Halloween Costume: 100 TBT
- Same as the portrait, but I'll put 'em in a costume you choose :)

Group Portrait: 200-300 TBT
- I do up to three characters in a pic, but we'll need to haggle on this price...
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for viewing my WIP little shop!

Last edited:
question: would i be allowed to order two characters in the portrait category (the randomized one) but in the same picture for 80 tbt?

hi! i'm not sure if you're willing to take two orders for one person, but your art is so pretty (omg the colors in that second sample) and i'd love art of both my mayor (x) and a new oc (x)! (if two drawings is too much and you'd prefer me request the second one later, i'd love the mayor drawing first :))
i'd love my mayor in the style of your first sample (full body: 150 tbt), and my oc to also be full body but be more in the style of your second sample (also 150 tbt)? you can pick the poses for them :)

ahhh tysm for considering!!

then i'd like these two mayors randomized together, please ♡
click meee
(if i could just ask for two tiny things: for the blue-haired mayor, please keep the paint-tipped ponytail because it's part of who he is as a character; and for the black haired mayor, it doesn't have to be an eyepatch but please keep the left eye covered by something, at least (it's not a fashion choice, he only has one eye))
other than, 100% artistic freedom!

so, 80 tbt, right?

then i'd like these two mayors randomized together, please ♡
click meee
(if i could just ask for two tiny things: for the blue-haired mayor, please keep the paint-tipped ponytail because it's part of who he is as a character; and for the black haired mayor, it doesn't have to be an eyepatch but please keep the left eye covered by something, at least (it's not a fashion choice, he only has one eye))
other than, 100% artistic freedom!

so, 80 tbt, right?

Yes, 80 TBT, I'm going to do one quick character for someone else first, then I will send you a PM requesting the TBT and start the 'week' timer for myself. I do love the rainbow character, he'll be fun to draw :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

One cutie coming up for Bunilla! Expect her on/before 10-24-2017 :)

Yes, 80 TBT, I'm going to do one quick character for someone else first, then I will send you a PM requesting the TBT and start the 'week' timer for myself. I do love the rainbow character, he'll be fun to draw :)

sounds like a plan! :3 thank you~

hi! i'm not sure if you're willing to take two orders for one person, but your art is so pretty (omg the colors in that second sample) and i'd love art of both my mayor (x) and a new oc (x)! (if two drawings is too much and you'd prefer me request the second one later, i'd love the mayor drawing first :))
i'd love my mayor in the style of your first sample (full body: 150 tbt), and my oc to also be full body but be more in the style of your second sample (also 150 tbt)? you can pick the poses for them :)

ahhh tysm for considering!!

Yes ma'am, although I'm willing to do 140 TBT a piece on each portrait. YOUR MAYOR IS JUST SO CUTE!!!
You're currently third in line, so I will send you a PM when I'm done with the other commissions and we can go from there :)
Thanks for the complements~~~~~ :')

Yes ma'am, although I'm willing to do 140 TBT a piece on each portrait. YOUR MAYOR IS JUST SO CUTE!!!
You're currently third in line, so I will send you a PM when I'm done with the other commissions and we can go from there :)
Thanks for the complements~~~~~ :')

yay tysm!! and 140 each would be lovely :blush: take your time, and i'll keep an eye out for a pm!
thanks again for accepting!

Could I please buy a headshot of my goat OC? Of course, I'll let you do a Mayorial Portrait, as I don't particularly know what I'm after anyway, and it's hella cheap ngl lol.

ref.jpg
AJ Goat.jpg
goat2.jpg

Hope these are enough pictures?

Oh, you're open for commission now? o:​

The way my shop works is you can post what you want, whenever you want to. I work on one commission at a time and pm you when I'm ready to work, and you tell me if you still want me to fulfill your request. If you can handle a wait, it may be worth it :)

Yura
His description is in the link, he doesn't have any full body refs, so if you could, could you put him in a white tea shirt, pastel jeans and a pastel plaid scarf please?
Thanks for considering <3​

Last edited:
Back