• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Nohime's art for TBT shop!

Could I please buy a headshot of my goat OC? Of course, I'll let you do a Mayorial Portrait, as I don't particularly know what I'm after anyway, and it's hella cheap ngl lol

Hope these are enough pictures?

With the price comes a certain amount of trust ;)

Order up for Bunilla - let me know if you want it changed :)
(working on PunctuallyAbsent now, next is 5cm)
IMG_0650.jpg

Also! If I haven't replied here to you, I'll still message you to make sure you still want to order.

Last edited:
I'd love to commission you! Can you message me when you're done with your current orders?

Don't worry Bunilla you paid up front!

And Amye.Miller, of course you can! If you can post your commission here, it'll help me keep everyone in order and I'll message you as soon as it's your turn :) (or if you want something you don't want other people to see you can pm me and I'll save it)

Don't worry Bunilla you paid up front!

And Amye.Miller, of course you can! If you can post your commission here, it'll help me keep everyone in order and I'll message you as soon as it's your turn :) (or if you want something you don't want other people to see you can pm me and I'll save it)

Great! In that case, do you think you could draw a colour full body of this character?

https://toyhou.se/1125835.ohana

Thanks! c:

hi! could i have a status report on my commission, please?
(not rushing you at all, i'd just like to know how it's going.)

hi! could i have a status report on my commission, please?
(not rushing you at all, i'd just like to know how it's going.)

It's about ready to get the first layer of paint (it's been drawn and is getting inked in tonight). It will be another day or two until completion but both characters are done.

It's about ready to get the first layer of paint (it's been drawn and is getting inked in tonight). It will be another day or two until completion but both characters are done.

thank you! i look forward to the finished picture ♡

Hi hi, you never clarified whether you were going to draw my request or not?​

Yes. If your request fits the guidelines in the first post (it does, and your OC is rather nice :) ) I auto accept and just PM you when it's your turn to have your art made. I really didn't expect this much interest so the thread has gotten a bit out of hand lol :)

Back