Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
My town is still a work in progress but it is slowly getting there! I would love some input and suggestions? Like pwp placements, bushes and stumps, stuff like that. My theme is forest.

Dream Address: 5E00-009D-4660

Well I just visited and I like how it looks so far. I like the markers that you put down so you'll know where you'll know where to put the bushes and trees. I'm sure it will look amazing once you're done. I suggest you try finding a path that blends more in with your grass to give it more of the forest feel. Also you could add a few log benches around town and a I heard that shaking perfect fruit trees, they die after a while, I think you can shake a few of your perfect fruit trees in your town, but don't chop them down when they die. Then you can have a few dead trees in town. Oh and you can chop down a few trees to create stumps. I think stumps can give the town a more forest feel. Also, I suggest you reduce the amount of fruit trees because forests don't have fruit trees in them. Don't get rid of ALL your fruit trees, just reduce them a bit.

Last edited:
Well I just visited and I like how it looks so far. I like the markers that you put down so you'll know where you'll know where to put the bushes and trees. I'm sure it will look amazing once you're done. I suggest you try finding a path that blends more in with your grass to give it more of the forest feel. Also you could add a few log benches around town and a I heard that shaking perfect fruit trees, they die after a while, I think you can shake a few of your perfect fruit trees in your town, but don't chop them down when they die. Then you can have a few dead trees in town. Oh and you can chop down a few trees to create stumps. I think stumps can give the town a more forest feel. Also, I suggest you reduce the amount of fruit trees because forests don't have fruit trees in them. Don't get rid of ALL your fruit trees, just reduce them a bit.

Hey thanks for visiting!! Yea im wanting log benches if my villagers ever request pwp's lol. Never thought about having some dead trees. that might be cool in the right area. As for all the fruit trees, some are just temporary kinda like the ground markers and some are just there for stumps when i get a silver axe :D I did make a small orchard near the campgrounds. But thank you for your input!

I understand about the PwP suggesting. I'm still waiting forever for a Police station request. Instead theya re asking for traffic lights and yield signs like I'm really going to build those.

Oh, I did see that fruit orchard. Duh me. *facepalm*

And you're welcome.

Back