• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone play Stardew Valley?

do i plAY STARDEW VALLEY HA
would you like to see my 152771+ screebshots of my beautiful husband, Shane, my lovely farm and my other 412 hours of gameplay stuff????

lol

I love the game! I have two farms, one with the original farm landscape, and one with the hilltop landscaped farm.

stardew valley is one of my favorite games ever, too bad i don't have it anymore because my ex let me play on their copy. i one day want to buy it for myself and start playing it again

Last edited:
It's kinda cool that the Switch version is making people hyped about this game again.

I have the PC version and put tons of hours into it. I'm not finished doing everything that I want to do in the game, but SDV is one of those kinds of games where I play it obsessively for a while, put it down for a while, and then pick it back up again.

Love it. It became my most played game within a year.
I just started a new farm because I haven't played in like 9 month and wasn't attached to my old save file.
I really prefer Stardew Valley over ACNL now, so easy to change things and overhaul everything. Hate the artifacts.

I got this game the other day.
I love it.
But it's keeping me from Animal Crossing so I'm conflicted:confused:

Last edited:
Back