• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Stuff

Alpha_BatWolf_Tsukuri

A Lone BatTrekkie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
My sister just reset my NL game and I am soo mad!!!!

Anyway I finally got the perfect map and decent villagers to start with so now i am in need of a few things.

-Fruit I now have cherries and I love the perfect ones so yay.
-Bells, but that can wait
-I am mainly concerned with getting my Outfit back. I love the Stylish Suit Top, Black Formal Pants, Black rain Boots, and Thick Glasses...if anyone has them I am wanting to buy them if possible.
-CARNATIONS!!!!! Please I need the White ones to go around my house...but will take anything.
-BLUE ROSES!!!! Same as above.
-Regal Set
-My Melody Dress
-Lotties Bun

Anything else...like unwanted items is most appreciated.

Town name is now Fandom. Mayor is Tsukuri.

I can give you all of the fruit you're missing, black formal pants, a regal lamp, 2 carnations, and 2 blue roses, for free.

Last edited:
Really? I can pay you TBT if you need me to. I'll add you real quick and open gates in a few...still working on beginning...thanks so much!

I don't need any TBT, I'm happy to give you the items for free. Do you need all fruits other than cherries, or do you have some others already?

Okay, I'll bring you pears, peaches, and oranges. And would you like bamboo and persimmons?

Certainly! I always have too much bamboo, it spreads like crazy, so you're welcome to have some. And I can grow as many persimmons as I want.

I'll deliver all of the items to your town. Please open your gate, and I'll drop them off.

Back