Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (37) +
My sister just reset my NL game and I am soo mad!!!!

Anyway I finally got the perfect map and decent villagers to start with so now i am in need of a few things.

-Fruit I now have cherries and I love the perfect ones so yay.
-Bells, but that can wait
-I am mainly concerned with getting my Outfit back. I love the Stylish Suit Top, Black Formal Pants, Black rain Boots, and Thick Glasses...if anyone has them I am wanting to buy them if possible.
-CARNATIONS!!!!! Please I need the White ones to go around my house...but will take anything.
-BLUE ROSES!!!! Same as above.
-Regal Set
-My Melody Dress
-Lotties Bun

Anything else...like unwanted items is most appreciated.

Town name is now Fandom. Mayor is Tsukuri.

I can give you all of the fruit you're missing, black formal pants, a regal lamp, 2 carnations, and 2 blue roses, for free.

Last edited:
Really? I can pay you TBT if you need me to. I'll add you real quick and open gates in a few...still working on beginning...thanks so much!

I don't need any TBT, I'm happy to give you the items for free. Do you need all fruits other than cherries, or do you have some others already?

Certainly! I always have too much bamboo, it spreads like crazy, so you're welcome to have some. And I can grow as many persimmons as I want.

I'll deliver all of the items to your town. Please open your gate, and I'll drop them off.

Back