• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halloween Outfits

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
What Halloween costume are you dressing your villager up in this year?

I'm thinking of dressing up as a bear as they can be scary sometimes.

What about you?

My mayor is dressed as Jason Voorhees!

On Halloween day, before the festivities I'm going to change him to a werewolf, to match my irl costume :)

My mayor isn't dressed as anything but she is wearing a orange sweater with a black cat on it and a black skirt.

My mayor is being a ninja...same as last year...same as everyday.

Currently my mayor is dressed as a maid, but might change it up and go as Georgie from it since it seems easy enough :)

Not sure yet. Probably just some cute Halloween sweater or a dress.

she's gonna be a pumpkin cutie! she'll wear a pumpkin on her head while wearing a qr code dress i found online!

Last edited:
rn my mayor is in a weird sort of karamatsu-like look, but i have the witch's outfit from gracie's to wear when it gets closer to halloween :)
last year during the autumn i also wore a cute qr dress and made myself kind of autumn-colored, and i might do that at some point again.

I'm thinking of maybe dressing up as Dimentio from Super Paper Mario, but i'm not entirely sure

The mummy outfit so I can be twinsies with my best boy, Lucky.

T3yk4kq.jpg
IuDFJr6.jpg
D1HD7lS.jpg
I have some decent Halloween QR code outfits.I don't know where the QR code for the top outfit came from(it was already in the game when I bought the cartridge used)but the I found the bottom two here:

http://halloween-crossing.tumblr.com/

I haven't really thought about it. I made some Halloween themed clothes for my villagers, though!

Back