Old Eggs
Yellow Candy
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (18) +
Ryu's Fruit Basket Sale!
Hi welcome to my fruit basket sale!

Little info about the sale:
Alrighty so in my sale I have every fruit and all the perfect fruits. This sale is to allow many people get more fruit for a cheaper price, I offer these fruit cheap so you can buy and then do whatever it is you want with them whether it be planting, selling, eating, or making one of your lovely villagers happy.

List of all fruit in my sale:
~persimmons
~durians
~lychees
~lemons
~bananas
~cocnuts
~mangoes
~bamboo
~perfect peaches
~perfect cherries
~perfect oranges
~perfect apples
~perfect pears

Pricing and Ordering:
Okay so you've made it this far and im sure you are wondering what the price is. Am I right? of course I am you want to know exactly how cheap these fruit are, and guess what the price of 1 full basket of fruit is only 2 TBT and yes you read that correctly it really does say 2 TBT.

Now I do have to limit order sizes to 1 full inventory because well its harder and takes longer to complete an order that is bigger than what I can carry. But with that being said you can always order more, and just so you know you dont have to buy a full inventory you can buy any number of baskets as long as it doesnt go pass my carry limit. Your order also does not have to be just one type of fruit basket you can mix what baskets you want just have to tell me how many of each.

I offer pick-ups and deliveries and you can decide which one you want!

Back