• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The sky on 16|10|2017 (in uk)

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
OMG DID Y'ALL BRITISH FOLKS SEE THE SKY YESTERDAY??!!!
looked like the apocalypse lmao
Apparently it was because of a hurricane that whipped up sand, that went into the air and blew into the UK.

Meanwhile in Ireland, Irish people are being blown everywhere and worrying for their lives. It literally is the apocalypse here, lmao. The South of England should be worried according to the news.

Our skies are red and cloudy. Jealous of you British people tbh.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Ireland, Irish people are being blown everywhere and worrying for their lives. It literally is the apocalypse here, lmao. The South of England should be worried according to the news.

Our skies are red and cloudy. Jealous of you British people tbh.

Stay safe!!! And yes... I definitely need to keep an eye on the news

yeah lmao it was ****ing wild but none of the year sevens would shut the **** up

yeah lmao it was ****ing wild but none of the year sevens would shut the **** up

lmAO, same here, all the younger kids were screaming to each other down the hallways while the rest of us were like "o that is vry strange"

i felt like i was walking around in the lighting of a wes anderson film or wearing yellow tinted sunglasses. it was so pretty but really weird, i wish the sky was always like that. i was devastated when it cleared up and went bright and sunny.

omg the y7s were wild. they were screaming. it was horrendous. we were jus like "yooo are we in a horror film or some **** wtf"

That's pretty cool, get any pics?

Ye what cammy said
I was at school at the time, so were my friends, and I wasn't prepared to get a frikin after school detention just for the sake of getting a photo. Luckily my friends finish school an hour before me, so here are some, okish photos (it looked better, I promise).
IMG-20171016-WA0002.jpg
And omg the younger ones were like IT'S A BLOOD MOON IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
And I was there like
It looks like the sunset

Last edited:
Back