• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Request an item for Harvey's shop

Cascade

Iceh Glaceon
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Feather
Final Boss Feather
Glam Feather
Pink Feather
Yellow Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
99.9% (1055) +
I have bunch of Meow Coupons that need to get rid of c: Just tell me what kind of furniture do you want to get for Harvey's shop :)

NOTE: I don't have the items yet.. I'll look for shop if i see them from Harvey that are you looking for..

2 tbt per item..

Last edited:
I don't think you'll find anyone to visit 100 times ^^ it simply takes too long (each visit takes about 3minutes in my experience)

I'd say open an rv shop, you have enough to open one imo.

If you were to open an RV shop I need a good few tasha items, and would prob need to visit 3-4 times to get them all.

I think another good method for getting visits would be to collect a bunch of rare popular items, gift wrap them, and then drop one on the floor for each visitor who comes. Then they'd have to revisit to get another gift. This kind of lottery seems to really get people wanting to visit ^^

I don't think you'll find anyone to visit 100 times ^^ it simply takes too long (each visit takes about 3minutes in my experience)

I'd say open an rv shop, you have enough to open one imo.

If you were to open an RV shop I need a good few tasha items, and would prob need to visit 3-4 times to get them all.

I think another good method for getting visits would be to collect a bunch of rare popular items, gift wrap them, and then drop one on the floor for each visitor who comes. Then they'd have to revisit to get another gift. This kind of lottery seems to really get people wanting to visit ^^

Hehe i know it will take too long to visit but I only need 40 visits :3 I really want to open a RV shop for free but I'm currently busy with my house decorating xD

Do you want to visit Tasha's RV? so you can help me? :) It's free tho.

Hehe i know it will take too long to visit but I only need 40 visits :3 I really want to open a RV shop for free but I'm currently busy with my house decorating xD

Do you want to visit Tasha's RV? so you can help me? :) It's free tho.

Sure, I would love to visit tashas RV, could you please give me a few minutes though, need to make a checklist IRL so I don't overbuy any items. Also keep in mind I need to TT between visits so there will be a slight delay.

Sure, I would love to visit tashas RV, could you please give me a few minutes though, need to make a checklist IRL so I don't overbuy any items. Also keep in mind I need to TT between visits so there will be a slight delay.

Yeah that's fine with me c: Let me know when its rady c: (take your time)

Yeah that's fine with me c: Let me know when its rady c: (take your time)

ok ready now! I have added you and will be waiting for the gate of fairview to open! I'm Tara of Yonder! I'll be visiting 3 times, with a small break between for TT'ing

ok ready now! I have added you and will be waiting for the gate of fairview to open! I'm Tara of Yonder! I'll be visiting 3 times, with a small break between for TT'ing

Alright, my gate is open now :) I'll send you home after you finish the firs one.

Back