• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Overrated and underrated TV shows

overrated: seinfeld... but that's mostly because i hate that kind of bro comedy and 90s humor lol.
underrated: M*A*S*H i swear i've met like one person here that maybe likes it lol? also keeping up apprearances.. how can you not like it??

Overrated: shows like The Walking Dead and Greys Anatomy are terribly overrated

Underrated: Star Trek. Definitely.

Bad: Steven Universe, Dr. Who, 13 reasons why

Underrated: The OA, Mr. Robot

Overrated: Rick & Morty

So I pretty much don't like most of the shows that are popular today due to crude humor and overall just disgusting in general. Now someone tell me how in a world where people are offended by anything and everything that an extremely offensive show like this rises to the top... I have tried a few episodes and I was so done after the exploding hobo episode, that was disgusting.

Underrated: Voltron, Star Wars The Clone Wars

Last edited:
Yeah, a lot of those "humor" shows and adult animations are not my cup of tea, although I do like Bob's Burgers and Family Guy.

Also all those boring PC shows where everything and anything must be represented or it's phobic/racist etc.

rick & morty is overrated and obnoxious as HELL

underrated... i'll go with salem & penny dreadful. i don't think i've seen anyone talk about them much

overrated: seinfeld... but that's mostly because i hate that kind of bro comedy and 90s humor lol.
underrated: M*A*S*H i swear i've met like one person here that maybe likes it lol? also keeping up apprearances.. how can you not like it??

M*A*S*H is a classic and Keeping up appearances is quite good. God, I love Onslow. "Oh, nice!"

Australian prison drama/soap opera (?) Prisoner (1979-1986) is criminally underrated (see what I did there?). It has a huge following here in Sweden so maybe not so underrated here though.

everything is overrated except Columbo

M*A*S*H is a classic and Keeping up appearances is quite good. God, I love Onslow. "Oh, nice!"

Australian prison drama/soap opera (?) Prisoner (1979-1986) is criminally underrated (see what I did there?). It has a huge following here in Sweden so maybe not so underrated here though.

"Richard, I don't want you waving with dirty gardening gloves"

Yeah, M*A*S*H is life how doesn't like more people like them thoooo.

Ohh Kvinnof?ngelset or whatever title they have here? Yeah I remember one of my grams watched that like erryday lol

"Richard, I don't want you waving with dirty gardening gloves"

Yeah, M*A*S*H is life how doesn't like more people like them thoooo.

Ohh Kvinnof?ngelset or whatever title they have here? Yeah I remember one of my grams watched that like erryday lol

Omg. I don't understand how Richard puts up with it. I'd run away. lol

Gotta love Alan Alda as Hawkeye. And every one else for that matter. Amazing characters.

I love Kvinnof?ngelset. It can be so cheesy but, man, I just love it. It's my guilty pleasure. I've even got my gf hooked now. lol

Omg. I don't understand how Richard puts up with it. I'd run away. lol

Gotta love Alan Alda as Hawkeye. And every one else for that matter. Amazing characters.

I love Kvinnof?ngelset. It can be so cheesy but, man, I just love it. It's my guilty pleasure. I've even got my gf hooked now. lol

Minding the sheeeheeep.

Yeah.. man both the movie and the tv show was awesome <3

I don't think I remember much since I was a toddler when it aired but might watch it some point, lol :p

Minding the sheeeheeep.

Yeah.. man both the movie and the tv show was awesome <3

I don't think I remember much since I was a toddler when it aired but might watch it some point, lol :p

I've actually never seen the movie. Heard a lot of good things about it though and I'm definitely gonna see it at some point.

I've actually never seen the movie. Heard a lot of good things about it though and I'm definitely gonna see it at some point.

M*A*S*H yeah it's much more dark sense of humor and different actors (aside from the dude who played Radar was the same iirc). But yeah hella awesome.

Also where's the Vicar of Dibley and Father Ted love? lol

M*A*S*H yeah it's much more dark sense of humor and different actors (aside from the dude who played Radar was the same iirc). But yeah hella awesome.

Also where's the Vicar of Dibley and Father Ted love? lol

Father Ted was awesome. I've always wanted to have an avatar of Father Jack but I'm not sure it would be appropriate. Might scare the kids. lol

Father Ted was awesome. I've always wanted to have an avatar of Father Jack but I'm not sure it would be appropriate. Might scare the kids. lol

omg, true. and yeah i think most of them would do that here bth :p

I thought Orphan Black was awesome but no one's heard of it wtf
Game of Thrones and Stranger Things need to shut up though

Stranger Things was decent. I will admit that, but jesus christ it wasn't *that* good.

i find rick and morty overrated. just that style of cartoon and obnoxious humor isn't my type of thing, and i don't know why everyone likes it so much

im trying to think of a show that i liked watching that is underrated lmfao supernatural is one of my favorites, but i dont know if its considered underrated?? probably not
hmm, there was always prison break. it was a pretty good show but not a lot of people know of it. the later seasons weren't that great though

Back