Selling [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form submitted, thank you!
(I'm new so I don't have any tbt yet, but let me know if you'd like something else - hybrids maybe?)

Form submitted, thank you!
(I'm new so I don't have any tbt yet, but let me know if you'd like something else - hybrids maybe?)

i'm sorry, the rule is tbt only. however if you read the rules new accounts get their first villager free. ^-^

--

will be getting to everyone available this afternoon shortly

also please bear with me guys, time changed last night but in my province we don't move at all. so it'll take me a sec to adjust to everyone else's timezones!

- - - Post Merge - - -

availability times in the front table are now in CST.

Submitted a new form!

One of my non-dreamies pinged to move, this time I'm making sure I'll get no voided or steetpass villagers at all xx

For those waiting for me this afternoon, my power and internet just went out. I will get to you asap

For those waiting for me this afternoon, my power and internet just went out. I will get to you asap

I hope you are ok! Don't worry about me, I'm just arrived at home and I don't have any other plans tonight.

Ok, so i have a question! Today I am supposed to pick up Pietro from someone else, but I am still not absolutely sure if they are going to be available! Can I put in a request for Pietro in just as a backup plan? As I will be trading a lot today with people and I do not want to receive a void villager!

Ok, so i have a question! Today I am supposed to pick up Pietro from someone else, but I am still not absolutely sure if they are going to be available! Can I put in a request for Pietro in just as a backup plan? As I will be trading a lot today with people and I do not want to receive a void villager!

i do not appreciate cancelled requests so please don't request if you may get the villager elsewhere. i also may not be able to get you the villager in time/today if that is what you're concerned about. thanks for asking ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back