• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don?t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don’t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Hey could I take cookie off of ya?

hi again, i've submitted another form.
thanks again c:

Before making my request, I wanted to ask: I don’t have free space right now, I will have 1 on the 28th since Cookie is moving out on that day, can I still request a villager or should I wait?
Thank you!

Yep, you can request. Just make your availability for after when your villager has moved out/you have room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please don't look for villagers you've requested from me. Especially on my own thread. When you request a villager, I move them into my town so it's easier to adopt them out when that time comes. If you find a villager that you've requested from me and no longer need them, it makes that a waste of time. I don't mind if they happen to move in, but if you actively search for them even though you've requested from me, I find that a bit rude. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, those available this evening will be contacted within the hour!

Last edited:
Sorry, she?s been requested already :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, you can request. Just make your availability for after when your villager has moved out/you have room!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please don't look for villagers you've requested from me. Especially on my own thread. When you request a villager, I move them into my town so it's easier to adopt them out when that time comes. If you find a villager that you've requested from me and no longer need them, it makes that a waste of time. I don't mind if they happen to move in, but if you actively search for them even though you've requested from me, I find that a bit rude. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

On another note, those available this evening will be contacted within the hour!
Ok, thank you so much! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I wasn't sure if you had started yet and wasn't sure if it would have made it easier on you or not. I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful at all. Very very sorry about that. Won't happen again. :(

Okay! I wasn't sure if you had started yet and wasn't sure if it would have made it easier on you or not. I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful at all. Very very sorry about that. Won't happen again. :(

it's okay, things happen and you didn't know :) i will likely add that to the front in the future.

form submitted :)
hopefully this doesn't post 3 billion times like last time gahaha

Form submitted;
sorry if I sound pushy, I'm just wondering ^^" if I will get the villager today, only asking cause I have already plot resetted Ruby in my town today, so she's set to move in tomorrow, so I'm scared of a random plot trying to sneak up on me tomorrow lol

I understand if you're busy though! ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back