unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8102-5593-5719
tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

Hello! My name is Lilly! I'm 18 years old and I love to draw. I've been drawing seriously since I was 10 years old. I like both traditional and digital, but most of my finished work is digital.

I like to draw girls and pretty boys, yandere characters, danganronpa, mystic messenger, animal crossing mayors, menhera, and soft/pastel gore (which I won't post on here, though you can still request if you're okay with me sending it to you on another website and a lot of other things.

tumblr_m9h2rpNnua1rvjizy.gif Requests are currently: [open] Send in whatever you want! tumblr_m9h2rpNnua1rvjizy.gif

Feel free to give me contructive criticism! Say something you like and something to work on. :blush:

Happy viewing!

tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

menhera chibi.jpg
purple girl.jpg
707 redraw.jpg
Olive surprised.jpg

Last edited:
your style is really unique!! i love the way you do highlights and shading, those examples are stunning ♡♡♡

i'll just leave my toyhou.se here =w= feel free to draw any ocs who interest you!
click me please~

Last edited:
Thank you so much @ everyone!!!!!! I'll pick through and draw some of your requests when I don't have anything to draw. :>

such shiny hair...I wonder what shampoo they're using?

silly jokes aside, I think it looks great. Keep it up!

your style is really unique!! i love the way you do highlights and shading, those examples are stunning ♡♡♡

i'll just leave my toyhou.se here =w= feel free to draw any ocs who interest you!
click me please~

tumblr_oy1thnEjyL1t4azxuo1_1280.jpg

Here is your character Lilith! I think she's super cute, and was fun to draw. ^__^
I have a very limited number of colors for traditional art, so I hope it's okay if I do a digital piece of her. :D

tumblr_oy1thnEjyL1t4azxuo1_1280.jpg

Here is your character Lilith! I think she's super cute, and was fun to draw. ^__^
I have a very limited number of colors for traditional art, so I hope it's okay if I do a digital piece of her. :D

this is stunning!! i'm so happy ♡
and if you want to do a digital version i definitely won't stop you!

she looks even better in digital!!
owo thanks so much again ♡
is there a high quality version i can download? high-key wanna use this as my phone background~

Back