• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

💖 Lilly's Lovely Art Gallery [Requests open] 💖

unluckiestclover

Mayor Lilly
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8102-5593-5719
tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

Hello! My name is Lilly! I'm 18 years old and I love to draw. I've been drawing seriously since I was 10 years old. I like both traditional and digital, but most of my finished work is digital.

I like to draw girls and pretty boys, yandere characters, danganronpa, mystic messenger, animal crossing mayors, menhera, and soft/pastel gore (which I won't post on here, though you can still request if you're okay with me sending it to you on another website and a lot of other things.

tumblr_m9h2rpNnua1rvjizy.gif Requests are currently: [open] Send in whatever you want! tumblr_m9h2rpNnua1rvjizy.gif

Feel free to give me contructive criticism! Say something you like and something to work on. :blush:

Happy viewing!

tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

menhera chibi.jpg
purple girl.jpg
707 redraw.jpg
Olive surprised.jpg

Last edited:
your style is really unique!! i love the way you do highlights and shading, those examples are stunning ♡♡♡

i'll just leave my toyhou.se here =w= feel free to draw any ocs who interest you!
click me please~

Last edited:
your art is so smooth and lovely !!! i especially like the 2nd artwork down in the spoiler ahh it's so nice

Thank you so much @ everyone!!!!!! I'll pick through and draw some of your requests when I don't have anything to draw. :>

such shiny hair...I wonder what shampoo they're using?

silly jokes aside, I think it looks great. Keep it up!

your style is really unique!! i love the way you do highlights and shading, those examples are stunning ♡♡♡

i'll just leave my toyhou.se here =w= feel free to draw any ocs who interest you!
click me please~

tumblr_oy1thnEjyL1t4azxuo1_1280.jpg

Here is your character Lilith! I think she's super cute, and was fun to draw. ^__^
I have a very limited number of colors for traditional art, so I hope it's okay if I do a digital piece of her. :D

tumblr_oy1thnEjyL1t4azxuo1_1280.jpg

Here is your character Lilith! I think she's super cute, and was fun to draw. ^__^
I have a very limited number of colors for traditional art, so I hope it's okay if I do a digital piece of her. :D

this is stunning!! i'm so happy ♡
and if you want to do a digital version i definitely won't stop you!

tumblr_oy3qtvSp2U1wb1awlo1_400.png

I digitally colored @punctuallyabsent's OC Lilith :>

Last edited:
she looks even better in digital!!
owo thanks so much again ♡
is there a high quality version i can download? high-key wanna use this as my phone background~

Back