• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Pheobe is moving soon!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1) +
I want to send Pheobe to a good home! Pheobe is the only Uchi Phoenix in Animal Crossing. I will take the best offer of in game bells.

UPDATE: She is 100% original!

Another update: SHE’S LEAVING TOMORROW! So if someone wants to make an offer of IGB right now I will take it!

Last edited:
Hi! I might be interested but I don't tt and I'm not sure how long until Alli moves out of my town (don't think it's far away though)

How original is she? :)

I’d say she’s 50% original. And I’m not looking to time travel either, I’m voiding her. I’m not interested in trading either.

I'll give you 15 tbt for her. Are you available to let me get her now?

My bad, I just saw you want igb. Disregard me.

Last edited:
1 mil is agreeable for me! I'll need a little time to make space in my town, if that's alright?

I need to run a few errands soon, but ideally it won't take me long. hopefully only an hour tops, possibly 2 if I get hung up again?

I need to run a few errands soon, but ideally it won't take me long. hopefully only an hour tops, possibly 2 if I get hung up again?

That’s fine! Would it be to much to ask you to private message me so I am notified when you are ready?

Back