• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Amiibo Shop [closed]

Nipah

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hi I'm selling my Amiibo villagers for 500k each !
Villagers I have include:

Lily
Tabby
Kody
Del
Velma
Canberra
Freckles
Hans
Tangy
Eloise
Wart Jr.
Greta
Klaus
Stinky
Tucker
Marshal
Joey
Rooney
Victoria
Frank
Chadder
Rolf
Antonio
Chrissy
Goldie
Rosie
Stitches

Please tell me if you would like to order any ^^

NOTICE : if it says "Closed" that means that the shop is not up and running at the moment. You can leave a comment asking for a villager or pm me so we can set up a time, but I will not get back to you right away.

Last edited:
Oky doky! Thank you, I'll PM you when she's in boxes (will be soon ^^)

Omg I'm SO sorry, he's the only card I don't have for just tonight! But I will definitely have him tomorrow if you'd like me to place your order for him ^^

Omg I'm SO sorry, he's the only card I don't have for just tonight! But I will definitely have him tomorrow if you'd like me to place your order for him ^^

That's totally fine! Message me whenever and I'll get back to you about him!

Can I order for Rolf? Or Marshal, I don?t mind

Last edited:
Yes !! I have Rolf in my town currently and I can move him out tonight. Since I'm closing the shop now, we could also get marshal tomorrow if you want ?

Okay I will PM you when your order for Rolf is ready and he's all in boxes :)

Would it be possible to get Gayle the Alligator?
❤️

id like to buy chrissy if your still selling her! get back to me as soon as possible!

Thanks! - Miyuki

Back