Question about amiibo moveins.

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4286-3167-7315
Tasty Cake
So if i use a card to move a regular villager in, can i then kick them out with another card WITHOUT them moving into that same place? Characters keep moving into this one horrible space even though i have more open and i'm trying to get them to stop. I know special amiibo dont move out naturally (People like Inkwell or Wolf Link) but if i move in, say, an RV or just any other regular person, can they ask to move? Or do they stay forever?

You just have to try to plot reset, if you don't want them to move into the mover's spot. If you already have four villagers and can't afford to get rid of one for a plotter, then it's going to be all up to luck. You can't really put paths down, because it'll still be in the shape of the house and they'll still have a chance to go there.

Is there some sort of guide to PRing? I'm just Tting people in and out until one finally gets a good spot, then i'm gonna pattern the bad spot they were in. I hate tting though, it makes the town all weird.

To plot reset, you simply make another character on the day you expect a new villager to move in. You do not load up the game with your Mayor or any other pre-existing chatacters. Go through the motions of making the new character then, when you get to your town, instead of going to see Isabelle initially, you'll run around your town and see where the plot is. If the plot is in a good spot, you go see Isabelle, place your house, and get to the save option. Once saved, you delete that character if you don't want them. If the plot isn't in a good spot, you simply turn off the game without saving and repeat the steps with making a character and seeing where the plot is.

Back