• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying purple roses

catschaoi

Bells
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
so im tryna breed purple roses and ive just had no luck
im breeding a few purples together and all thats breeding is white roses? am i doing it wrong?
anyway, if anyone has any spare i could buy for either tbt or igb, that would be amazing
i usually pay 1tbt per rose c:

Did you buy those from people? If they're breeding only white they're likely hacked, so be careful buying hybrids here :) good luck finding some :)

Did you buy those from people? If they're breeding only white they're likely hacked, so be careful buying hybrids here :) good luck finding some :)

thats probably it, ill just have to try and breed them properly, but if i could buy them its just less work ^^ thanks for letting me know

Yup...those roses sound hacked. If you mind waiting, I can give you two freshly bred purple roses. I understand the frustration when receiving and breeding hacked hybrids. ._.

Last edited:
Yup...those roses sound hacked. If you mind waiting, I can give you two freshly bred purple roses. I understand the frustration when receiving and breeding hacked hybrids. ._.

if thats okay ;; i cant wait for more than an hour thi bc school night

if thats okay ;; i cant wait for more than an hour thi bc school night
Oh! If that's the case, I will give you the roses tomorrow. :) I don't think I will be able to have them ready by then.

Last edited:
Oh! If that's the case, I will give you the roses tomorrow. :) I don't think I will able to have them ready by then.

ill take what i can get ^^ i get back from school at 4pm UK time, im pretty sure you're like 12 hours difference? so i could get up earlier?

ill take what i can get ^^ i get back from school at 4pm UK time, im pretty sure you're like 12 hours difference? so i could get up earlier?
So you want me to breed as many as I can, before then? ;) Yup, if we don't catch each other we can sort out a time. Don't worry too much about it.

Last edited:
Back