Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (12) +
so im tryna breed purple roses and ive just had no luck
im breeding a few purples together and all thats breeding is white roses? am i doing it wrong?
anyway, if anyone has any spare i could buy for either tbt or igb, that would be amazing
i usually pay 1tbt per rose c:

Did you buy those from people? If they're breeding only white they're likely hacked, so be careful buying hybrids here :) good luck finding some :)

Did you buy those from people? If they're breeding only white they're likely hacked, so be careful buying hybrids here :) good luck finding some :)

thats probably it, ill just have to try and breed them properly, but if i could buy them its just less work ^^ thanks for letting me know

Yup...those roses sound hacked. If you mind waiting, I can give you two freshly bred purple roses. I understand the frustration when receiving and breeding hacked hybrids. ._.

Last edited:
Yup...those roses sound hacked. If you mind waiting, I can give you two freshly bred purple roses. I understand the frustration when receiving and breeding hacked hybrids. ._.

if thats okay ;; i cant wait for more than an hour thi bc school night

if thats okay ;; i cant wait for more than an hour thi bc school night
Oh! If that's the case, I will give you the roses tomorrow. :) I don't think I will be able to have them ready by then.

Last edited:
Oh! If that's the case, I will give you the roses tomorrow. :) I don't think I will able to have them ready by then.

ill take what i can get ^^ i get back from school at 4pm UK time, im pretty sure you're like 12 hours difference? so i could get up earlier?

ill take what i can get ^^ i get back from school at 4pm UK time, im pretty sure you're like 12 hours difference? so i could get up earlier?
So you want me to breed as many as I can, before then? ;) Yup, if we don't catch each other we can sort out a time. Don't worry too much about it.

Last edited:
Back