Why did you choose your icon?

This no longer applies, LOL

Last edited:
I shipped Opal and Felicity back when I had my first ACNL town. I deleted that town a while ago but have been too lazy to change it.

I chose my icon because it's kawaii and I'm feeling that aesthetic right now.

It’s one of my fav commissions and I think it fits the Halloween theme, she kinda looks like a witch

When I was young, I looked a lot like Nagisa so I chose her to represent me since I was always too embarrassed to show myself!

cuz halloween is near, and i need something that matches my aesthetic! also, kuromi's adorable.

The Spyro trilogy is the very first game series I can recall playing, all the way back as a toddler, and I have loved it ever since.

Although, the reason I have this specific pic is due to me changing up one of my accounts on another site to dodge the notice of a heinous ex (haven't dealt with him since, so I'm victorious). When I joined the Bell Tree, I was having trouble deciding on an icon, and it ended up being this one due to my indecisiveness. Still, I do like the choice! Ties into my username! :)

I chose it because Pokemon has always been a favorite of mine ever since I first played it back when I was really young and I still love it to this day. Also, Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon and I was glad to find a cool Halloween picture of one. ^-^

Mine is just a cute picture of my mayor Destani from my main town. Since she is sort of an idealized representation of myself, I thought it was a good fit for her to represent me here.

It is an illustration from my favorite illustrator.
I love their style and it is fun creating a collectibles theme to put with it.

Last edited:
Back